AU3

My computer wont read AU3, it wont even recognise them, and I cant edit or create script, im using sciTE source code editor, and idk wat to do

[font="Fixedsys"][center]Walking the Long Road[/center][/font][left][font="Impact"]Nickelback[/font][/left][center][/center][right][font="Impact"]Nickelback[/font][/right]

Idk, I just downloaded AutoIT v3.1.1, could ya get me a link to the stuff i need?

[font="Fixedsys"][center]Walking the Long Road[/center][/font][left][font="Impact"]Nickelback[/font][/left][center][/center][right][font="Impact"]Nickelback[/font][/right]

ok, now, sciTE Source Code Editor wont save AU3 files, and when I right click the example scripts and click edit, It just does Notepad. Is there a way to make SciTE my default edtior?

ok, now, sciTE Source Code Editor wont save AU3 files, and when I right click the example scripts and click edit, It just does Notepad. Is there a way to make SciTE my default edtior?

the installer should have made those associations, maybe run the SciTE installer again. also, when saving you do have to specify the .au3 extension.