Interacting with textbox on site.

How can I interact with a textbox on a site. Autoit Window Info showed no control.

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<

Size: X: 0 Y: 89 W: 1024 H: 600

Control ID:

ClassNameNN: Internet Explorer_Server1

Text:

Style: 0x56000000

ExStyle: 0x00000000

I want to send a string to a textbox on a site without having to click on the textbox so it is active and the | is flashing.

• Moderators

Have you looked at Dale Holmes UDF IE.au3?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I've never played with this personally, so It would be trial and error for me as it would be for you.

Valuator made a program to help you build different libraries for the IE.au3... it may be able to help you: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...topic=19368&hl=

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Great, love to see people get it worked out...

Would you post a 'Code Example' for others that find this thread looking for the same thing you were?