Office Deployment: Rights and UAC Issues

ble

Currently in internship (and novice in AutoIT + Windows scripting), I have to create a migration script for Office 2010 around 2013. Only here it is, I have the administration rights but the deployment will be done by GPO I need a completely silent installation with privilege elevation (so without UAC).
I start by running a RunAs with my login credentials on the setup which uninstall Office 2010 (I don't use the 2013 setup upgrade option because it only removes the old WinWord, MSACCESS,... and not all Office14 components). Here's the incriminated code:

RunAs($user, $domain, $mdp, $modeAuth, $pathToPowershell & ' -Command .\setup /uninstall ProPlus /config ' & @ScriptDir & '\SilentUninstall.xml', $pathToSetup)

When this setup is called, it starts and stops with nothing uninstalled (the command in RunAs having been tested in a PowerShell admin window and working very well). I think it's a rights issue, but I'm not sure and I don't know how to fix it.

The script then continues, waits for the end of the uninstallation and then executes the Office 2013 setup and offers us a nice User Validation Window (UAC). When I refuse validation and display the name of the logged-in user on the PowerShell console, I realize that it is not my Administrator account that is used but the user's account. The code in question:

RunAs($user, $domain, $mdp, $modeAuth, $pathToPowershell & ' -Command cd Office_2013_Professional_Plus; if($?){ .\Setup /adminFile config.msp }', $pathToSetupInstaller)

My two questions are as follows: How can I fix the Office 2010 uninstall problem without having a UAC and how can I log in as an Administrator for Office 2013 installation?
Thank you in advance 😀

@ble, speaking for myself, i could never bring myself to trust GPO for software deployment, so i cannot assist you further. but that i know: execution of installation tasks via GPO is good - as long as you use the correct GPO for such tasks, which nullifies UAC. if your GPO-initiated task triggers UAC, then you are not using the appropriate GPO. which GPO are you using?

Signature - my forum contributions:

Spoiler

UDF:

LFN - support for long file names (over 260 characters)

InputImpose - impose valid characters in an input control

TimeConvert - convert UTC to/from local time and/or reformat the string representation

AMF - accept multiple files from Windows Explorer context menu

DateDuration -  literal description of the difference between given dates

Apps:

Touch - set the "modified" timestamp of a file to current time

Show For Files - tray menu to show/hide files extensions, hidden & system files, and selection checkboxes

SPDiff - Single-Pane Text Diff