keypress/mouse click emulation. Simple script.

Hi dear friends. please help me in creation very simple script. I dont know anything how to code with AutoIT.

I need very simple script that i can run on win 10 ant it will emulate: keyboard "alt" key press and mouse left click. It must be a loop stoped by "alt+s" keycombination. In this loop PER MINUTE script must send random number (from 1 to 35) keyboard "alt" key press and random number (from 1 to 50) mouse left clicks. 

Every minute  random number for keyboard and mouse must be regenerated.

Thats all. Please help me to create this script. 

KeyPress and mouse click Events must be same as from a fisical devices.

1 minute ago, Danp2 said:

Those are some very specific requirements. What program are you trying to automate?

I'm just trying to simulate the activity of working at the keyboard and mouse. Simulate physical clicking on the keyboard and mouse.

I just need every minute on the keyboard to press any key a random number of times, but not more than 35-40 times ("alt" key is selected as the safest) and to send mouse clicks a random number of times (but not more than 50-60 time).

• Moderators

@b007221087 "Just trying to simulate the activity of working at the keyboard and mouse" and "press any key a random number of times" do not fit together. Please explain in detail what you are trying to accomplish. Help us help you ;)

===In case you missed it, this is a Mod stepping into a thread===

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@JLogan3o13 friend i am tring simulate working activity on my PC. Realy. Nothing more..  And for this reason i need these actions per minute:

Just need simutate random numbers keyboard keypress/mouse clicks per minute.

• random number of keyboard keys press (any keys - "alt" - will be good as the safest key. From 1 to 40 keypresses per minute) 
  • random number mouse clicks ("left click" or "right click" no matter. From 1 to 50 klicks per minute)
  • every 60 seconds random numbers for mouse\keyboard must regenerated to new values.
  • Thats all i need) nothing more. But i need simulation like using real fisical devices for these actions. Just need this simple script... 

These must be like this... i am working on my PC and per minute up to 40 times press any keyboard key and press "left mouse click" up to 50 times. For example

• 1st minute - 35 keypressed, 10 mouse clicks, 
  • 2nd minute - 10 keypressed, 15 mouse clicks, 
  • 3rd minute - 40 keypressed, 50 mouse clicks,
  • 4th minute - 0 keypressed , 5 mouse clicks
  •  
  •  
  • 1000th minute - 15keypressed, 15 mouse clicks
  • "alt+s" - will stop this looped script.  

• Developers

So tell us why you want this as it sounds pretty strange one would want this?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

You might not find that strange, but I do, and you still haven't told me "why" you need it and only seem to stick to the "what".

So again, tell me why or this thread will get locked.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

friend, i am a web developer.. my boss pay me per hour. And use some tracking activity soft. This soft take a screenshoots and track mouse and keyboard clicks.. When I work, I often have moments when I have to think long and hard about how to solve any problems. And I'm not part of knocking on the keys or clicking the mouse .. it means the activity is low .. but this does not mean that I do not work. My boss uses this and does not pay me extra money for my work .. But I work .. this is why I need such a simulation.

Understand? If you want to lock this thead.. lock it.. i just need some help. No hacking.. no viruses..  nothing.. 

• Developers
30 minutes ago, b007221087 said:

Understand?

Not really as you seem to be screwing the one that is paying you!
If you do not agree with the rate or any other rule you are facing with, you have to TALK to your boss, but trying to simulate you're working is a big NONO to me.

31 minutes ago, b007221087 said:

If you want to lock this thead.. lock it

Right... which obviously will happen now.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, b007221087 said:

friend, i am a web developer.. my boss pay me per hour.

So, you're a dishonest web developer, hoping to cheat your boss. Shoot me your resume so I can ensure I never hire you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!