SORRY: Cant see Window

jay

I am running this email program with blat.exe and i cant see the application window when the code runs

is there anyway to see the active cmd window when it runs....

$INSTALL = " -install " & (GUICtrlRead($SMTPADD)) & " " & (GUICtrlRead($USERNAME))

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", $INSTALL)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $INSTALL)

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", @ScriptDir)

sleep(5000)

$Message = " -serverSMTP " & (GUICtrlRead($SMTPADD)) & " -s " & Chr(34) & (GUICtrlRead($SUBJECT)) & Chr(34) & " -body " & Chr(34) & (GUICtrlRead($BODY)) & Chr(34) & " -u " & (GUICtrlRead($USERNAME)) & " -pw " & (GUICtrlRead($PASSWORD)) & " -t " & (GUICtrlRead($TO)) & " -attach " & (GUICtrlRead($var))

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", $Message)

;MsgBox(0,"Message String", $Message, $Timeout)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $Message)

;Sleep(4500)

;MsgBox(0,"Test", $Message, $Timeout)

Thanks

Jay

Edited by jay

• Moderators

Could you show a better syntax example

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $INSTALL, "", @SW_SHOW)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

that's the working directory

[EDIT]

oops posted at the same time :P

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

• Moderators

Run ( "filename" [, "workingdir" [, flag[, standard_i/o_flag]]] )

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.