Math operation and show - (Moved)

Hello all,  I need to show to end user how much time left is needed to reach next round: Every operation takes 0,02% of the total round and it takes 20sec for every operation.

I have a timerinit() and timerdiff() that calculates total operation time taken, its about 20 seconds as stated, it can variate but np since It's stored in an array and variable $timeoperation = timerdiff($example).

So i need that the end user, if he makes operations faster or slower, can see if he will take more time or less to get next round showing on live statics on the GUI

Func time_to_next_round()
    Local $total_operations_to_next_round = 100 ;% 
    Local $_%_per_operation = 0,02 ;%
    Local $time_per_operation = $time_killedmob ;variable from a timer timerinit()
    Local $a, $b, $result

$a = ( $total_operations_to_next_round / $_%_per_operation ) 
    $b = ( $a * $time_per_operation )
    $result = ($b / 60 )
    Global $total_secs = $result
EndFunc

This &result should now count down and should change up or down the total downtime if he was faster or slower on his operations, so is it even posible?

Thank you in advance

Edited by GoliaX
type error

• Moderators

GoliaX,

$time_killedmob

So you are still trying to write that gamebot. I really dislike it when people lie to me - and I warned you here that you had used up any flex I was prepared to show you. Take a week off to think about how you have behaved since your arrival here - if and when you return you had best be prepared to fit in to the community and respect its rules or the next ban will be permanent.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area