send text to empty cell in Excel

jmp

6 minutes ago, jmp said:

How to send

6 minutes ago, jmp said:

How can find

Why do you even bother to try programming when you have no idea what you are doing ? I am curious as why, but I must admit this is kind of pathetic. 

22 minutes ago, Nine said:

Why do you even bother to try programming when you have no idea what you are doing ? I am curious as why, but I must admit this is kind of pathetic. 

Its problem of my English language Sir, I don't know English well, and i want to send some text from ie to empty cell in excel. 

I know how to read text from IE but i don't know any excel knowledge.

• Moderators

@all, we all understand the issues this particular user is causing, and will be dealing with it from a Moderation standpoint. If you are (rightly) frustrated, please just pass the post by rather than arguing, per the forum rules. Lack of responses is going to be more of an incentive to provide more information than the insults.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thanks for the understanding @JLogan3o13.
Our messages are not only the concretization of something that I should not call frustration, since that's anything personal, but that's the shout of the active members who care about this community, and don't want to see it full of these people who don't want anything except code, and act against forum rules and/or forum etiquette multiple times, even if pointed to them.
Just to let you know what those messages are about; a deep appreciation of what the Moderation team does everyday, and the possible understanding of our "shouting" against these kind of people, anything else.

Edited by FrancescoDiMuro

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ: