Change aut2exe working dir

Hello,

My question seems like this one but i can't apply it's solution :

I'm workin' in a structure where our antivirus f-secure policies are set by f-secure admins. Even if i'm admin of my computer, i can't modify f-secure options, and i can't ask admins for a specific rule (same rules are applied to every computers by a PMS server)

The problem is that they recently change policies and the %username%\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe directory is not excluded anymore from f-secure and it makes bugs in some compilations (f-secure deleting RCXxxxx.tmp files). It seems that even if i move aut2exe.exe, it always use this directory as temp working dir. My question is : how can i change the temp path used by aut2exe while compiling?

Thx for your help.

• Moderators

@Sapass it sounds as though you are attempting to get around your company's security protocols. If you have a legitimate need to do this you need to work with your security folks to get this taken care of. f-secure does support exclusions; if you have a security posture that won't permit them applying one that is a different situation altogether. Either way, bypassing of security measures is not something we are going to discuss, per the forum rules.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!