Keyboard shortcuts not working

Latest autoit 3.3.14.5, windows 10 x64, worked perfectly until I pressed some key combination.

Problem now: ALT+D does nothing

Even the menu entry ALT+D Debug to console is gone, alongside with many other menu entires, the Tools menu is very short.

Also, the icon/exe/all other options config window dissapeared (CTRL+F7), now key combination = compile directly, no config window.

The debug console seems to display  less info (run program, close program = 2 debug lines, before there were 6-7 lines, all sorts of infos

What did I do and how do I get it back ?

Yes, the full installation.

And that is the problem !

AutoIt Full Installation. Includes x86 and x64 components, and:

• AutoIt program files, documentation and examples.
  • Aut2Exe – Script to executable converter.  Convert your scripts into standalone .exe files!
  • AutoItX – DLL/COM control.  Add AutoIt features to your favorite programming and scripting languages! Also features a C# assembly and PowerShell CmdLets.
  • Editor – A cut down version of the SciTE script editor package to get started. Download the package below for the full version!

Downloaded the full version and everything works perfectly !

I'm pretty sure I never had this problem before, when updating/installing the full package !!!

Edited by queensoft

Uninstall both, Autoit and the customized SciTE Editor, do a reboot, then reinstall both by starting the Setup EXEs with "Run-as-Administrator"

Any Change?

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!