Help me pls on how to create a script for.....

Pls Help me pls check this Topic

If you want to learn to script you should read the help files and do the tutorials. you may also want to look Here at a manual that LxP is writing.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Help me pls?Im asking Patiently Pls??

Teach Me Scripting :P

This is funny given that you bump the post within 2 minutes the first time and within 10 the next. I think you're confused about what the word "patient" means. If you post at off-peak hours, don't expect a reply within 10 minutes, especially when you've neither explained what you want nor provided any code you have written.

This is funny given that you bump the post within 2 minutes the first time and within 10 the next. I think you're confused about what the word "patient" means. If you post at off-peak hours, don't expect a reply within 10 minutes, especially when you've neither explained what you want nor provided any code you have written.

HUH???

New Owner of this AU account

excuse me Sir where can I download your editing program not less than or not more than 500kb??

Chances are, you're not going to find something EXACTLY 500 kb.

If you have any idea how to use a computer, there's a perfectly fine search built in to the forum. There's also a home page, but I won't tell you what it is, because if you have any sort of brain you'll be able to see it on your screen. Between the home page and the forum, you should be able to find anything you need. But you have to try something. No one here's going to sit down with you and teach you how to script.

OK your not biting and gave you over 10 minutes....

For a start you should write down exactly what you want to do.

Run "a_program.exe"

Wait for a window called "whatever"

Click on "a_button"

Close "A_Window"

etc. etc.

The use the help file and search for the operations you need to do, most of them are pretty logical in there name so using the search function in the help file and typing "wait" for example, should bring you up most of the results you are looking for.

At least have some sort of a go and give the people on here something to work with, all this time bumping the post you could have made a start.

If you want a decent editor to write the script then go to the downloads page and download scite, it has syntaxing and everything so it will help you a lot