How can you left click while moving ? mouse control

Hello.

I d like to create a script which click at a certain place, drag till another and continue its trajectory without stopping.

I thought about those two options :

MouseClickDrag ( "left", 1200, 220, 900, 750, 2)

and

MouseMove(1200,220)
MouseDown("left")
Sleep(200)
MouseMove(900,750,2)
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(980,780,2)

but it isn't fast enough : the mouse stops when it arrives at the point of "Mouse Up". Is there a way to bypass that problem?

thanks !

well i don't really understand your answer. What is that ? I'm not a huuge coder just an amateur so i can understand basic help but what you send me is quite hard to read. Where should I look ? please be a little more explicit 😕

@sleinininono

What @mikell and @Earthshine was meaning, it's the option MouseClickDragDelay, which is a parameter that indicates the pause made by the function MouseClickDrag() at the start and at the end of the drag operation.

You can change the value of this parameter using AutoItSetOption() or Opt() function :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

UEach help file has examples at the bottom.

If you can’t read and understand the material then how are you ever going to learn to program? Your response has indicated extreme laziness

Read and execute the examples is how you learn. We were all new at one point But that is no excuse for not learning. Wanting to be spoonfed won’t help you learn. YOU must read the help file And put forth an effort

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

i understand and respect what you're saying.

In any case, changing options was a good idea but it doesn't solve my problem. My mouse is still stopping at some point (between the two commands). I'm suspecting that it accelerates and when it almost reached the aim point it decelerates. However, what i need is a really smooth movement of the mouse where in the middle it releases the left button.

Any idea how to do that :/?