{pause} command messing when running 2 scripts

Hi

I have a problem with {pause} command. Im running 2 scripts where each one started paused. When 2nd script started, it started paused as intendent, but it pauses first script too.

Is there any alternative to {pause} command?

Thanks in Advance

• Moderators

@Typical-User How is this any different than the last thread that was locked? You obviously didn't bother to read those forum rules to which you were pointed, did you?

=========In case you missed it, this is a Mod stepping into a thread=============

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

23 hours ago, badcoder123 said:

are they on the same hotkey? switch them up per script

No. I used different keys and different variables. But as far as i can see, the send {pause} command stops the running script and starts the 2nd. And when i press the restart hotkey, it pauses 2nd script and runs first.

23 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@Typical-User How is this any different than the last thread that was locked? You obviously didn't bother to read those forum rules to which you were pointed, did you?

=========In case you missed it, this is a Mod stepping into a thread=============

This has nothing to do with gaming or previous post. I was trying to run an old script which supposed was fetching some data and placing them in a test file, but the same problem occurs.

• Developers
12 minutes ago, Typical-User said:

This has nothing to do with gaming or previous post. I was trying to run an old script which supposed was fetching some data and placing them in a test file, but the same problem occurs.

Bullshit and you know it. Read those rules again please and do not post questions that are similar to locked threads.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic
  • Moderators

@Jos beat me to it, I call BS. We have heard all the excuses, and no one is buying. You can follow the forum rules, and be a member of the community, or you can go bother another forum.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!