How to call such a window?

What are you trying to do, not just in this window but what is the end goal of what you're attempting to do?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Moderators

@andrewsvet The reason for BrewManNH's question is that AutoIt comes with a very comprehensive library for everything Active Directory. If you can explain what you would like to do, we can assist with a non-GUI way of accomplishing it.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

What does the AU3Info show you about the window?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

#32770 is just a standard win32 dialog, try selecting a control on that form with the Frozen utility

#32770 are usually easily manipulated with autoit

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

Just now, Earthshine said:

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:    Select Computer
Class:    #32770
Position:    256, 380
Size:    513, 241
Style:    0x94C820C4
ExStyle:    0x00010501
Handle:    0x00091A82

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:    Button
Instance:    1
ClassnameNN:    Button1
Name:    
Advanced (Class):    [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]
ID:    65535
Text:    This snap-in will always manage:
Position:    11, 33
Size:    476, 124
ControlClick Coords:    396, 20
Style:    0x50000007
ExStyle:    0x00000004
Handle:    0x00131AF6

well, you wait for that button to exist and then use ControlClick on it. post your code that isn't working for more help if this doesn't work. I have a function that will automatically wait forever for a control to exist, then clicks on it, or you can set a timeout and take action as necessary. Let me know if you want that. it's on the forum here.

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Wait 10 seconds for the window to appear.
    Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "", 10)

; click button1
    ControlClick($hWnd, "", "Button1")

; Wait for 2 seconds.
    Sleep(2000)

; Close the window using the handle returned by WinWait.
    WinClose($hWnd)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions