No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nitron
      Hy All,

again I got a question.
      I try to convert
      wmic PATH Win32_videocontroller GET adapterram

i tried to to it like in this example but my knoledge is not good enough
         Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
         Local $oDisks = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_DiskDrive")

So i tired 
         Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
         Local $oGMRam= $oWMI.ExecQuery("Win32_videocontroller")
         $Memory=$oGMRam.adapterram
      but this does not work.
      I like to understand what i need to do?

• By ahmet
      Hello,
      I am trying to make a program that will uninstall some software, provided by some form of a list. I have this
      ; Generated by AutoIt Scriptomatic June 08, 2010 ;#RequireAdmin $sPartialName="java" $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10 $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 $colItems = "" $strComputer = "localhost" ;$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") ;$objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_Product", "WQL", $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) then For $objItem In $colItems If StringInStr($objItem.Name,$sPartialName)=1 Then ConsoleWrite("Full name:" & $objItem.Name & @CRLF) RunAs("USERNAME",@ComputerName,"PASSWORD",0,@ComSpec & " /c" & ' wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Run('wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ExitLoop EndIf Next Else Msgbox(0,"WMI Output","No WMI Objects Found for class: " & "Win32_Product" ) Endif The script above fails uninstalling software despite providing username and password for admin account. If I run script with admin rights then the software gets uninstalled.
      At the following link there is a script by JLogan3o13 but it does not either uninstall software, unless run as admin..
      Is there some way to uninstall software using wim or wimc by providing user name and password?

• By 31290
      Hello everyone, 
      I'm working on a WMIC uninstaller. A quite simple one with a button to display product names in a editable list (for copy/paste purposes) but the main problem is that in order to achieve this, in my corporation, normal users cannot uninstall softs.
      What I found/adapt so far:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("wmic uninstaller", 300, 152, 337, 380) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Computername", 0, 8, 75, 17) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@ComputerName, 0, 32, 125, 21) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("wmic command", 150, 8, 77, 17) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Model_Computer", 150, 32, 125, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "Current_user|Installed_Apps|Serial_Number|Bios_Version") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("List Apps", 150, 72, 91, 49) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit case $button1 $wmi = GUICtrlRead($combo1) $pc = GUICtrlRead($input1) call($wmi,$pc) EndSwitch WEnd Func Model_Computer($pc) RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'wmic /node:' & $pc &' product get name > %temp%\apps.txt' ,"", @SW_HIDE) $file=(@TempDir & "/apps.txt") $fileread= FileRead($file) MsgBox(0, $pc , $fileread) FileDelete(@TempDir & "/apps.txt") EndFunc Here's the textual version I gave to my techs:
      Create cmd shortcut on Desktop, run it as a different user (using their own admin accounts). Once opened, type wmic Once wmic loaded, type product get name Wait for the list of installed soft to display Type product where name="Exact App name" call uninstall Type "Y" to confirm Wait for task execution Don't care about exit code App is uninstalled (verified by getting the list again)! In fact, I'd like to automatize this process.
      Any ideas over here?
      Thanks ^^
    • By theak
      Trying to make a script where it will run a command to show me the model name AND serial tag info on a laptop remotely and copy it to keyboard step by step. I know how to do this via WMIC but I'm curious how to create a CMD script out of it so I can just one click. So it would look something like....
      wmic csproduct get name *copy to clipboard* "Press enter to advance" [Enter] wmic csproduct get identifyingnumber *copy to clipboard* "Finished" Any ideas?
    • By careca
      Did this because i needed, retrieves a list of adapters from the registry, shows you your current Mac Address of the adapter in use, the user simply changes the second input field to the address he wants, then select the adapter on the list, and click 'set', after a reboot, the mac should be changed.
      (The field to input the mac to set accepts '-' ':' or no separation character. ex: AA:BB:CC... or AA-BB-CC... or AABBCC...)