Scripts for Firefox - (Moved)

Hi.  I have the below script that I used the FF.au3 to control Firefox.  However now I can't get MozRepl installed since it's no longer supported.  I've got about 50 scripts like this for different website that I need to rewrite to control Firefox.  I also connect to Lotus Notes to update some docs with the results of searches I do on these website.  Does anyone have a good suggestion on what I can use to accomplish what I need done?  I would love a way to temporarily get MozRepl back running because this is causing my team a lot of work at the moment.  In the long run, I need something that will work on the newest version of windows and the newest web browsers.

As you can see, I open an Excel spreadsheet, read 1 name at a time and put them into fields on a website to search.  This is just part of my script.  Any help on what direction to go would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <FF.au3>
#Include <Date.au3>

Global $sCellValueL
Global $sCellValueF
Global $RecordNumber

Global $Session = ObjCreate("Notes.NotesSession")
Global $Search_db = $Session.GetDatabase($serverName, "system\center.nsf")
Global $Search_view = $Search_db.GetView("BGRPT")
Global $sXlsFile = @ScriptDir & "\TX_DALLAS_CRI.xls"
Global $sCheck
Global $testStr1
Global $testCode
Global $sHTML

$URLstr = "https://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/"

_FFstart()
_FFConnect()
If _FFIsConnected() Then
    _FFOpenUrl($URLstr)
    _FFLoadWait()
    $sHTML = _FFReadText()
    $testCode = StringRegExp($sHTML, "Any unauthorized use or misuse of the site or the sites information by Visitor", 0)
    if $testCode = 1 Then        
        Enter_Code()    
    EndIf        
EndIf

$oExcel = _ExcelBookOpen($sXlsFile)

; Gets an array of MasterNumbers from the Excel file
$INDEX = 1
$sCellValueL = (_ExcelReadCell($oExcel,"A" & $INDEX))
$sCellValueF = (_ExcelReadCell($oExcel,"B" & $INDEX))
$RecordNumber = (_ExcelReadCell($oExcel,"F" & $INDEX))

do 
    $oTextL = _FFObjGet("lastName", "name")
    $oTextF = _FFObjGet("firstName", "name")

_FFObj($oTextL, "value", $sCellValueL)
    _FFObj($oTextF, "value", $sCellValueF)

;    _FFFormCheckBox("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_CheckBoxList2_1", False, 0, "id") ; , "Criminal Cases", "name")    
;    $subButton = _FFObjGet("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Button1", "id")

_FFFormSubmit()
    _FFLoadWait()

I suggest to run a version of FF that still supports MozRepl until you have rewritten your scripts.
Check the WebDriver UDF that supports all current browser versions.

BTW 1: The Excel UDF has been rewritten looong time a ago - enhancing performance by a factor of up to 100.
BTW 2: You have posted in the wrong forum - The forum cleary states: "Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums."

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thanks water.  I am using an older version of Firefox that does support the mozrepl, but now I've got no way to install it since it's not on the FF addon page.

Sorry about posting in the wrong spot.  I'll post in the other forum.

Hi.  I have the below script that I used the FF.au3 to control Firefox.  However now I can't get MozRepl installed since it's no longer supported.  I've got about 50 scripts like this for different website that I need to rewrite to control Firefox.  I also connect to Lotus Notes to update some docs with the results of searches I do on these website.  Does anyone have a good suggestion on what I can use to accomplish what I need done?  I would love a way to temporarily get MozRepl back running because this is causing my team a lot of work at the moment.  In the long run, I need something that will work on the newest version of windows and the newest web browsers.

As you can see, I open an Excel spreadsheet, read 1 name at a time and put them into fields on a website to search.  This is just part of my script.  Any help on what direction to go would be appreciated.  I will also need to control Chrome and IE if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <FF.au3>
#Include <Date.au3>

Global $sCellValueL
Global $sCellValueF
Global $RecordNumber

Global $Session = ObjCreate("Notes.NotesSession")
Global $Search_db = $Session.GetDatabase($serverName, "system\center.nsf")
Global $Search_view = $Search_db.GetView("BGRPT")
Global $sXlsFile = @ScriptDir & "\TX_DALLAS_CRI.xls"
Global $sCheck
Global $testStr1
Global $testCode
Global $sHTML

$URLstr = "https://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/"

_FFstart()
_FFConnect()
If _FFIsConnected() Then
    _FFOpenUrl($URLstr)
    _FFLoadWait()
    $sHTML = _FFReadText()
    $testCode = StringRegExp($sHTML, "Any unauthorized use or misuse of the site or the sites information by Visitor", 0)
    if $testCode = 1 Then        
        Enter_Code()    
    EndIf        
EndIf

$oExcel = _ExcelBookOpen($sXlsFile)

; Gets an array of MasterNumbers from the Excel file
$INDEX = 1
$sCellValueL = (_ExcelReadCell($oExcel,"A" & $INDEX))
$sCellValueF = (_ExcelReadCell($oExcel,"B" & $INDEX))
$RecordNumber = (_ExcelReadCell($oExcel,"F" & $INDEX))

do 
    $oTextL = _FFObjGet("lastName", "name")
    $oTextF = _FFObjGet("firstName", "name")

_FFObj($oTextL, "value", $sCellValueL)
    _FFObj($oTextF, "value", $sCellValueF)

;    _FFFormCheckBox("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_CheckBoxList2_1", False, 0, "id") ; , "Criminal Cases", "name")    
;    $subButton = _FFObjGet("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Button1", "id")

_FFFormSubmit()
    _FFLoadWait()

Thanks water.  I am using an older version of Firefox that does support the mozrepl, but now I've got no way to install it since it's not on the FF addon page.  I really don't have any issues with Excel.  My functions there are basic reads and writes so speeding it up it's important to me.  That's secondary at this point.  I just desperately need to control my web browsers and forms on them.

Sorry about posting in the wrong spot.  I'll post in the other forum.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Technical Discussion states very clearly:

Do not post general support questions here, instead use the AutoIt Help and Support forums.

Moderation Team

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hey @water, I tried installing the "classic addon" as you suggested.  I've got Firefox version 52.9.0 (32-bit) and it "This add-on could not be installed because it has not been verified".  I clicked the "learn more", but it gave me info on why it couldn't install.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Jason

• Developers

This is the last time I am cleaning your stuff up without any consequences!
Do not cross post and post it the correct forum please for here on.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

11 hours ago, jasontj said:

Saves us 10 hours or more of work per day.  

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, AliZeeshan said:

Hey can you tell me that does autoit suport autoit ?

This does not make any sense @AliZeeshan

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!