Unable to identify the tabs in Desktop application using Autoit - (Moved)

I am automating a desktop application using AutoIt where I am unable to identify the tabs individually using AutoIt and also unable to identify the data in a tabular format in application.I tried to capture the controls using autoit window info tool but it is identifying the entire segment as one object and it is not individually identifying the tabs. For time being I have used coordinates to solve the issue but I know it is not a standard way of automating the things.Could any one help me with this regard and that would be more helpful for me.Thanks in advance.

• Developers
1 hour ago, muralidhulipala said:

Could any one help me with this regard and that would be more helpful for me.

No idea what that means looking at the provided information. Be specific with all details required when posting a question! :) 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hi Jos, Due to some project specific constraints I can not show my app but the below example is similar to my app .

Using AutoIt info tool If you spy on 'Documents" tab in windows explorer window, it not identifying the Documents tab individually but it is identifying entire left pane as one object.

In my app also, the same kind of behaviour is there.How can we click on automate this.

DocAutoit.PNG

AuoItinfo.PNG