MouseClick not working for Chrome_WidgetWin - (Locked)

I am new to AutoIt so please bear with me. 

I am trying to send a mouse click to coordinates in a window of a program. The script can read the window title correctly, but it won't send a mouse click to it. I have MouseCoordMode set to 0 of course. Here are some properties of the window in question:

The window class is: Chrome_WidgetWin_1

The window info tool says the Visible Text is "Chrome Legacy Window", though I don't see that text anywhere. I have no problem activating the window with WinActivate, but again nothing happens with the mouse with MouseClick.

What am I missing and how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome.  First if you have read the forum, you would have noticed that asking for help without giving a runable script is not the best way to get results.   I suggest you post your script using <> (before emoticon).

Here is my script:

<

AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)
AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
AutoItSetOption("PixelCoordMode", 0)

WinActivate("Title")
Sleep(200)
MouseClick("left", 69, 609)

>

I have tried using the IUIAutomation MS framwork, but when I press ctrl+w with simple spy hovering over the window, it simply closes simple spy.

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!