Running Other Applications ? With macro and a game running?

x_X

:lmao: Is there any other way i can run other application(ex. internet), while a game and a macro bot running... ??

because if i run game and macro and internet explorer ... the macros will be typed in the internet browser :P

:lmao: Is there any other way i can run other application(ex. internet), while a game and a macro bot running... ??

because if i run game and macro and internet explorer ... the macros will be typed in the internet browser :P

if your game uses default MS controls (unlikely) you could use controlsend() and controlclick() to send the data exactly where you want it.

Try using ControlCommand from the help file. If you specify an empty ControlID (i.e. ""), the text will be sent to the specified window directly. You can use this with games because a Win control is not required.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.