sorry guys, question about poker scripts

hi guys, im new here and to the hole script wrighting, it just baffels me. last week i payed money for what i thought was a complete automatic poker playing robot, only to realize that i had payed for 2 programes that i could of downloaded for free and a script that has been posted on here dozens of times! what a plonker i hear you say, i agree totaley. i was just woundering if anyone on here has wrighten a script that works and wins that is compatable with hold`em inspector and would like to share it with me the srcipt i have is basic and doesnot work well. i dont want to bug anyone as i know poeple have posted about the same script i have, but i havent got a clue where to start. any help would be greatfully recieved, thanks dazla996 he is the script i have at the minuteWorkingPokerBot.au3

hi guys, im new here and to the hole script wrighting, it just baffels me. last week i payed money for what i thought was a complete automatic poker playing robot, only to realize that i had payed for 2 programes that i could of downloaded for free and a script that has been posted on here dozens of times! what a plonker i hear you say, i agree totaley. i was just woundering if anyone on here has wrighten a script that works and wins that is compatable with hold`em inspector and would like to share it with me the srcipt i have is basic and doesnot work well. i dont want to bug anyone as i know poeple have posted about the same script i have, but i havent got a clue where to start. any help would be greatfully recieved, thanks dazla996 he is the script i have at the minuteWorkingPokerBot.au3

i promise the last thing i'd ever call you is a plonker, mostly because i don't know what it means... :P anyway. what is the script doing or not doing? Is it generating errors? Is it not sending the right clicks? is it not winning? does your computer burst into flames upon execution? sorry, i just can't offer any troubleshooting help if i don't know what needs to be fixed...

hi guys, the problem is it does not win, ive been trying to write a new script so it will run on pokerstars, ive gone through all the tutourals in the autoit help file, the "my first script" and all them, but i dont know what information i need to script, i went onto party poker and used the window spy to see what the script i have says to try and point myself in the wright direction of what im looking for on pokerstars"if that makes sence" or just some help with the script i have to make it better on partypoker would be realy helpfull. i downloaded a programe called auto mate 6, it says it helps to script, but i have got a glue where i am, anyhelp at all would be greatfully recieved, thanks dazla

hi guys, the problem is it does not win, ive been trying to write a new script so it will run on pokerstars, ive gone through all the tutourals in the autoit help file, the "my first script" and all them, but i dont know what information i need to script, i went onto party poker and used the window spy to see what the script i have says to try and point myself in the wright direction of what im looking for on pokerstars"if that makes sence" or just some help with the script i have to make it better on partypoker would be realy helpfull. i downloaded a programe called auto mate 6, it says it helps to script, but i have got a glue where i am, anyhelp at all would be greatfully recieved, thanks dazla

well the thing is, it could be coded perfectly, and still never win a game. Just because it's not winning, that's not necessarily a problem with the code. I mean shy of having it modify the cards in your hand, there is no way to guarantee a win.

hi cammron, what do you think i should do next? give up?

giving up never solves any problems. my suggestion is to let it run, watch it work. find logical flaws with the execution, make sure it's playing the way that you want it to, as far as betting when you think it should bet, folding when you think it should fold, etc etc. if you see it doing anything in particular, say tossing 3 cards to the royal or something crazy, then we can identify and change the decision making process that made it do that. but if it's doing the right thing, and still not winning, that's unfortunately just the best that it could do with the cards delt.