CONTINUOUS REPEAT SCRIPT, HELP

Hello Good afternoon everyone, I am starting at AutoIt, and I would like help setting up a repeating MACRO / SCRIPT so that I can study from it, could you help me? I need him to perform the following tasks. To start use the "Home" key and to pause use the "End" key. After he starts I need him to press the "Q, W, E" keys simultaneously as fast as possible without interruption until I use "End" to pause. Do not overlap an application. Can you help me !?

• Developers
12 minutes ago, caiomarin said:

Can you help me !?

Help with what exactly? 
What have you made that isn't working?
What is the exact purpose of this script?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

13 minutes ago, Jos said:

Help with what exactly? 
What have you made that isn't working?
What is the exact purpose of this script?

Jos

In reality and to use in conjunction with the other program, in reality a game I wanted to analyze how it will behave, non-profit only to my knowledge. I will be honest I don't know where to start or how to start. I'm graduated but years ago that do not work with this, after suffering an accident I lost interest in many things and I'm coming back gradually. My son uses a program that does this was developed in Delphi but contains viruses and would like to show to be useful in something ...

Sorry the bad English is one of my difficulties I am also Brazilian. I would like to "create" to show myself useful as I can not perform many tasks. From that beginning with you helping me I would work out new things to help you and be happy again.

• Developers
1 minute ago, caiomarin said:

In reality and to use in conjunction with the other program, in reality a game I wanted to analyze how it will behave, non-profit only to my knowledge.

Our game rules do not allow any form of game automation, so please read our forum rules now .

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic