RGB imgs to CMYK to TIFF

Hello everyone, 
I have been looking for the following and haven't find the answer yet. 

I have a folder where there is .bmp images in RGB, and I need to convert all the images in that folder to CMYK. Then all those files I'll need to export(save) them to .TIFF format.

Thank you for any help you can provide. I'll appreciate any script example you can share. 

Yes, ImageMagick would do the trick, though COM is broken in newer autoit's, you'll have to revert back to 3.3.12 or 3.3.10 to be sure all of it works.

Like this works in 3.3.12 but not in later versions

For $Loop = 0 To 8

$img.Convert("-size","1024x1024","xc:", "-seed",String(9669 + $Loop), "+noise","Random", "-write", "mpr:random","+delete", _
             "mpr:random","-channel","r","-threshold",String(GUICtrlRead($VegDensityGUI[$Loop])/10) & "%","-separate","+channel","-negate","-fill",$VegColor[$Loop],"-opaque","white","-write","mpr:" & $VegName[$Loop],"+delete", _
             "./Media/Textures/heightmap.png", "-write","mpr:heightmap", "-threshold","35%", "-write","mpr:low","+delete", _
             "mpr:heightmap","-threshold","55%","mpr:low","-compose","Difference","-composite","-write","mpr:treemap","+delete", _
             "mpr:" & $VegName[$Loop], "mpr:treemap", "-compose","Multiply", "-composite", "-flop", "-write","mpr:treemap", "+delete", _
             "mpr:treemap", "-morphology" ,"hmt","5:0,0,0,0,0 0,0,0,0,0 0,0,1,0,0 0,0,0,0,0 0,0,0,0,0","./Media/Models/Trees/" & $VegName[$Loop] & "Map.png")
Next

Edited by Werty

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!

Well, you can always ShellExecute.

$ImageMagickExePath = "C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.9.3-Q16\convert.exe"
$ImageToReadPath = @ScriptDir & "\message.jpg"
$ImageToReadPathResult = @ScriptDir & "\message_result.jpg"

ShellExecuteWait($ImageMagickExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" -fuzz ' & $Percentage & '% -fill black +opaque "#' & $Coloer & '" -threshold 20% -negate "' & $ImageToReadPathResult & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE)