how ppt will close that window at end of slide

And your question is?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers
1 hour ago, pallavii said:

based on that given exapmple(udf) i tried how lo close the pptx at end of slide show. i'm getting errors in my program pls send another sample ☹️example

So you thought you join these forums and post your question multiple times in different threads, supplying totally no information and then expect help?

1. Stop cross posting your question!
  2. Provide all information, which include a description of what you are doing and want to accomplish , the script and the Error you get .

Jos

I have removed and merge the created turts.
I also see this is the second time you get this warning so consider it the last time without consequences.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

5 hours ago, water said:

And your question is?

hi...u send me some link(ignore signature preferences) at end of posts but it invisible,unfortunately i clicked some hide option...pls tell  me how i unhide 

image.thumb.png.c8ce7cd3e573f56fa795e1bf1bcb4103.png

Edited by pallavii

• Moderators

You have yet to provide a question, until you do that no one can assist. You have been asked a couple of times now to ask competent questions, and show what you have tried on your own. This is the last time we ask.

***In case you missed it, this is a Mod stepping into a thread***

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

oh hello...by mistakenly i send query 's that's it...

some one ping to me don't send couple of times, on that onwards i'm not sending any query's.

I send only one Query ....by mistakenly i click one option(ignore signatures) how to rest that one.

if u want to block means block me i don't care...

mistakes are doing everyone...without mistakes we can't learn any thing....Even u also ....:angry:

• Moderators

Your attitude thus far leaves a lot to be desired. I am fine with the thread continuing, if anyone wants to bother trying to help you; though based on your posts thus far it wouldn't surprise me if you hear nothing but crickets....

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Seems you are no English native speaker (neither am I). So I suggest you use Google translate for your questions and our replies.
I'm sure this will greatly enhance our communication ;)

How to close the presentation/powerpoint at the end of the slideshow is described here:

As you can see, the search function of the forum is a great feature ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki