possible with autoit?

sorry man. im just a little fucked up right now

ok. i want to know if. i can make a program. that uses a string of letters. to make a username . and password. and then enter it onto a sign up page on lets say a forum.

Edited by IcyFire

All IcyFire's posts are written to confuse!

I certainly won't help you spam a web site.

Didn't you post this for the same problem in Oct?

Edited by Stumpii

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

All IcyFire's posts are written to confuse!

I certainly won't help you spam a web site.

no. i aint going to spam a website.

i just want make more accounts so i can benifit off them. like visit my page to get my rating up . etc.

not spam.

i never made that. my bother must have.

im an idiot i shouldeve checked.

anyway. we never got it working.

Edited by IcyFire

well this sounds really pointless so im good in not even trying my suggestion would be though is have an input and just type in like a number and each time the thing registers a new account just add like 1 to it so it creates a new username it would save you time instead of having to use arrays to create all these random usernames and blah

You need to look at creating an array for the username and an array for the password and using the Random function to create letters and numbers. The code example for Random in the help file shows how to create random chars a-z and A-Z.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.