Autolt Error

• Developers

Have you simply tried to delete the exe from your userdirectory which is shown in the messagebox?
The removal from the Registry should be possible as well when you have the rights to do so.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Not sure why you posted that last post, but just remove all references to this unknown exe. Use a utility like HiJackThis.exe to find out how this unknown exe is started as that can be by means of several options like the Run in the registry; The startup folder and Scheduler.

Jos 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I am sorry, but you are not reading/understanding my suggestions.
I am talking about something totally different than your regedit problems as they are less important. 
So reread what I have typed and try to understand it.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
Just now, Vex_DoRa said:

I don't know how to use it.

Google is your friend, so spent time to research in stead of dumping each question that comes up here!
I am pretty sure you have downloaded some shit from somewhere which you now regret, so you have to do some effort yourself you clean up that shit. ;) 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
8 minutes ago, Vex_DoRa said:

Scanned but no Autolt Error

uh?

Does the result contain references to relog.exe?
Show the result in a textbox.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

As you can see the program is running: C:\Users\choku\AppData\Roaming\SystemPropertiesDataExecutionPrevention\relog.exe
So have you tried killing the running task and deleting the  actual file?
Also check the scheduler of this program to see if it is started from there!

It also seems you didn't run HiJackThis with Administrator rights since is getting all file information!

Jos 

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.