1. FrancescoDiMuro

FrancescoDiMuro

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inpho
      Hi All,
      I didn't know where to put this; my apologies if this is the wrong location.
      When you plug a Samsung mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.) into the USB of a Windows PC, you can right-click the device in My Computer and select Properties. Here, it will show you the correct serial number of the device. Clearly Windows doesn't use adb to get the SN so I'm stuck at how to get the SN without adb and where the device doesn't have a drive letter assigned to it.
      When I last picked this up, I tried seemingly everything I could from wmi(?) and winmgmts(?) but either it's hidden cloak-and-dagger style or I can't see the forest for the trees...
      Does anyone know what API Windows uses when getting the serial number of a device Windows calls a Portable Media Player?

• By wisem2540
      I am a huge autoit fan and have written several graphical apps.  I would love to get started building simple and complex android apps.  I am hoping someone here can recommend a good platform to get started with.  Preferably something that had an Autoit-like feel
    • By Skeletor
      Hey All,
      Yes, this is an odd request. 
      But is there a way to bulk up the size of the compiled program? 
      I know many want to reduce it's size, but I want to increase it.
      What methods do you suggest?
    • By Miliardsto
      Hello Im wondering if using this https://ohtejera.github.io/ImperiusAutoIt/#started
      UDF can i make that I can control my windows application with phone?
      like for example click button Start on android phone and then something would be done in my windows app?
    • By Pricehacker
      Hello!
      I want to make a script that changes the filesize of program files while still having them run as usual.
      I tried FileWrite() but then the program wouldnt be recognized as a runnable program, could you guys help me to the right path?