1. nooneclose

nooneclose

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ythong
      I have tried to combine several PropertyConditions with CreateAndConditionFromArray without success. According to Microsoft's api instructions, SafeArray needs to be used, and I don't understand how to use it. Can someone give an example of using CreateAndConditionFromArray?
    • By Zaoka
      HI,
      for couple of years I'm using  Jos script for sending reports, email with excel attachment. But from last week i'm getting this error when sending excel or word attachment
      message has lines too long for transport jpeg, pdf works with no problems, any sugestion ?
    • By goku200
      I am trying to change the settings of the print option to Save as PDF and its not changing the settings and clicking on the Save button at the bottom. Here is my script that I have written and the format is correct below. Chrome browser I'm using is 97.0 My script was working fine using Chrome 95.0\ Not sure why its not working now
      It finds the print-preview-app element but not the others.

• By goku200
      I am trying to hit the Return key without having to use the Send keys. I have the following code and its not hitting the Return key. Am I missing something?
      ; Press Return $sAction = '{"actions":[{"type": "key", "id": "keyboard_1", "actions": [{"type": "keyDown", "value": "\uE006"},' ; Pause $sAction &= '{"type": "pause", "duration": 500},' ; Release Return $sAction &= '{"type": "keyUp", "value": "\uE006"}]}]}' _WD_Action($sSession, "actions", $sAction)  
    • By diepfeile
      I'm using the following:
      Autoit 3.3.14.5
      newly installed Beta 3.3.15.5
      SQlite version 3380000 aka 3.38.0
      I put sqlite3.dll and sqlite3_x64.dll in C:\Windows\System32 since many scripts depend on them.

I extended the output of _SQLite_Startup()
      with:
      ConsoleWrite("@AutoItX64 " & @AutoItX64 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$sDll_Filename " & $sDll_Filename & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("_SQLite_LibVersion=" & _SQLite_LibVersion() & @CRLF)

Also using the script from https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_SQLite_Startup.htm for testing.

>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 0 $sDll_Filename sqlite3.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=0 >Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 1 $sDll_Filename sqlite3_x64.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=3.38.0 >Running:(3.3.15.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 0 $sDll_Filename sqlite3.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=0 >Running:(3.3.15.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3_x64.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 1 $sDll_Filename sqlite3_x64.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=3.38.0

Why doesn't it work in 32bit, despite me having the 32bit sqlite.dll? Autoit urges running scripts in 32bit mode and Scite starts scripts just in 32bit mode without the flag?
      With #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y it just works, both normal Autoit and beta!
      sqlite3.dll sqlite3_x64.dll