1. nacerbaaziz

nacerbaaziz

• Similar Content

• By genius257
      Inspired by PHP's preg_split.
      Split string by a regular expression.
      Also supports the same flags as the PHP equivalent.
      v1.0.1

Example:
      #include "StringRegExpSplit.au3" StringRegExpSplit('splitCamelCaseWords', '(?<=\w)(?=[A-Z])') ; ['split', 'Camel', 'Case', 'Words']  
    • By jmp
      i am trying to get number from string using this code :
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Edu.corner") Local $aName = "Student name & Code:", $iaName = "0" Local $oTds = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $oTd In $oTds If $oTd.InnerText = $aName Then $iaName = $oTd.NextElementSibling.InnerText $iGet = StringRegExpReplace($iaName, "\D", "") EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", $iGet) it was get number like 52503058
      But, I want to get only student code 5250. (Different student have different code, sometime its 3 digits, Sometime 4)

• By jmp
      I am adding labour charge to total paid amount using : 
      #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Shop") $oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1) $aTableData3 = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable) Local $sitem1 = $aTableData3[5][1] Local $sitem2 = $aTableData3[5][2] Local $lcharge = "10" ;add manualy using inputbox, becuase not generating online Local $atotPric = "Payable Total Price " Local $oTds = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $oTd In $oTds If $oTd.Innertext = $atotPric Then $iatotPric = $oTd.NextElementSibling.innertext MsgBox (0, "2", $iatotPric) EndIf Next $irCtotal = StringFormat("%.2f", $sitem1 + $sitem2 + $lcharge) $crTotp = StringReplace(_IEBodyReadHTML($oIE), $iatotPric, $irCtotal) _IEBodyWriteHTML ($oIE, $crTotp) But, It was also changing Total price, I want to change only Payable Total Price.

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs
      please i want to use the WinHttp to get the google drive file title using the api
      i searched in the forom but i didn't found any Google drive api UDF
      for that i liked to ask you for that
      i had read the google drive api documentation but i couldn't do it
      please help me
      here is the api doc
      note i've got the apikey and i have the file id
      what i want is to get the title of the file (the file name)
      because i want to download the files from the google drive using the autoit
      please help me for that
      am sorry because i didn't gave you any example or what i tried but all what tried was  failed
      thanks in advance
    • By iAmNewbe
      I created an application to catch keyboard programmed keys.  Some of the keys open URL's via ShellExecute and then they open in the default browser.

The problem I am having is that when the browser is opened in this manner 3rd party applications such as Logitech Setpoint for Logitech mouse and keyboards and programs like auto password form filling stop working with the browser.  In the mouse specific situation the Cruise Up and Cruise Down buttons, normally back and forward, do not work. If I open the browser manually via the browsers icon and then press the keyboard buttons to open the web page everything works normally.

I have two questions:

1:  Why does 
      ShellExecute("http://www.autoitscript.com") when the browser is not open and then is launched, via the above line, cause third party apps to not be able to interface with the browser?

2:  What is a better way to launch URL's if not via ShellExecute?

The application is NOT using #RequireAdmin and is not 64bit.