There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jahar
      Hi,
      I am new to Autoit, Kindly guide me. I wanted to send a message with HTTP/GET to the URL https://ghsff.it/. How to do so?
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes

• By ni3dprint
      Hi folks, 
      Thank you so much in advance for your help!  I've been using AUTOIT for manipulating gcode.  So far I've just worked through the excellent help examples and although I'm sure the resulting code is clumsy it has functioned  
      However now I'm trying to improve and advance things and I've stumbled across REGEX.. and I'm a bit stuck.  What I would like to be able to do is to 'move'/'transform' the gcode in a file and re-write it to a new file.  I only need to move it in one direction(X).  At the heart of this I need a script to extract all the X values and then ADD or SUBTRACT an adjustment factor to transform and rewrite the code accordingly.
      So far using an example script and an example input -
      Func Test2()
      Local $iMove = -4
          Local $sInput = '"G1 X45.036 Y6.934 F7800.000 G1 Z0.600 F7800.000 G1 F900 G1 X48.036 Y1.076 E0.58925"'
          Local $sOutput = StringRegExpReplace($sInput, '(?<=[X])\d+.\d+', '\0')
          Display($sInput, $sOutput)
      EndFunc   ;==>Test2
      This identifies the correct values i.e 45.036 and 48.036 but is there a way to dyamically adjust them before they are replaced, by for example a factor of -4 ($iMove above).  So far I can't seem to do math on the '\0' value i.e '\0'+ -4 ?
      Many thanks for your time and expertise!

• By HariKara
      I have a script that seems to launch perfectly fine with IECreate, however, I want to launch the Browser and a specific URL with the RunAs command. I fairly new to AutoIT and wanted to know if someone can point me in the right direction.
      Local $surl = "http://somewebsite.com/DODA/admin/job.aspx"
      Local $oIE = _IECreate($sURL)
      The above launches the website correctly with the correct URL, however, I have tried the below and this fails to load and browser?
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3>
      ;========================
      $oSleep = "200"
      Local $surl = "http://somewebsite.com/DODA/admin/job.aspx"
      Local $oIE = RunAs($args("username"), $args("domain"), $args("logonpassword"), "", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe http://somewebsite.com/DODA/admin/job.aspx")
      _IELoadWait($oIE)

I get the following error back?
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType