[Solved] R6002 - Floating point support not loaded

Hi Experts and @Jos,

I've been searching in our forum on how to fix this error I encountered in my SCiTe v3.5.4 but there's no solution found.

Until I found this link commented from you looking for solutions. Please can you advise or anyone in this forum on how to fix this error?

image.png.40f5d3822aed7db888722a8174e83881.png

Thanks in advance.

KS15

Edited by KickStarter15

Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.

As a first step I suggest you provide the information that was requested in post #2 of the thread you linked to.

As you greyed out the name of the exe I assume it isn't SciTE but your compiled script.
Which version of AutoIt do you run?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

@water,

I have:

Windows 7 professional; SP1; 32bitOS

This issue never occurred before just now and I don't know why or how. Is this related to versioning on my SCiTe?

19 hours ago, water said:

As you greyed out the name of the exe I assume it isn't SciTE but your compiled script.

Nope, it a scite that I ran and when pressing F5 to test the code it will show the result after then that error prompted. As per checking, I found out that the path being prompted is from my Autoit Guide folder. See below:

This the prompt error:

image.png.ea2efaa785cbeddb415720f7ce4799d5.png

This is where my guide folder found and that two folders where saved their.

image.png.d8c0387c471e6b3170604f1ad7bddf2c.png

For the folder "autoit-v3 latest version" I have the below files and folders:

image.png.3844daa32f88c30f77d4cf68f8cdd10e.png

For the folder "SciTe4AutoIt3_Portable" I have the below files and folder saved:

image.png.e9b2e0716b04663fac4292989ff5acc8.png

Not sure if some of it were deleted or missing and cause this type of error R6002 prompt.😥

Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.

Experts,

The problem has been resolved... There are files and folders missing from the loaded SCiTe when used and by that R6002 error will prompt, I just replace my local SCiTE with my back-up to replace all folders and files that are missing. Then the error is gone.😊

Thanks!

KS15