How do you use autoIt to detect a sound?

naker

Right now I am working on a script that will help me perform a clicking action after a BEEP sound.

Is there a way in AutoIt to detect a sound event?

Any help is appreciated :P

I am not sure if this has ever been resolved. Do a search in all the forums for sound and see what you come up with. I know it has been discussed at great lengths.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Well, since I havent found anything so far, I am trying to take a different approach at this.

Instead of detecting a sound, it is possible for me to see if the .wav or .mp3 file is being played?

In other word, is it possible to use AutoIt to determine if a file is being executed?

Well, since I havent found anything so far, I am trying to take a different approach at this.

Instead of detecting a sound, it is possible for me to see if the .wav or .mp3 file is being played?

In other word, is it possible to use AutoIt to determine if a file is being executed?

That is a possibility but you must remember that a .wav or .mp3 is not executed like an .exe. You would need to check for running processes from the player used the play the sound file and retrieve the information from there. I'm going to have to think about this some myself....

That is a possibility but you must remember that a .wav or .mp3 is not executed like an .exe. You would need to check for running processes from the player used the play the sound file and retrieve the information from there. I'm going to have to think about this some myself....

Well, is there anyway to tell if a specific file is being accessed, or even touched by any program?