JABSimpleSpy.au3 "stops working"

Hello, trying to get JABSimpleSpy working... it runs, loads the Java Control Panel, then the Simple UIA Spy dialog... when the cursor is positioned over (anything) a button on the Java Control Panel - AutoIT crashes (Stops working) and throws me into a choice of debug apps... which using VS, gives me no good information... pasted below is the Output window info from SciTE... seems the 32b AccessBridge loads... with everything else 64b. modified Line 219 of JABSimpleSpy to force the 64b AccessBridge to load... no longer crashes, yet also does not produce any info... all of this info is probably blather... maybe someone with knowledge can point me in the right direction... TY

Chuck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Java Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211
  We are using OS X64 at cpu X64; Autoit 64 bit version @AutoItX64=0
  PASS: Windows accessbridge WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll opened returns: 1
0 Windows_run returns:
JAVAHOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211
The current working directory:
C:\Users\some_user\Downloads\AutoITDOCsWe are using X64 at cpu X64 Autoit 64 bit version @AutoItX64=0
Opening C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
  PASS : Windows accessbridge C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll opened returns: 2
 0 initializeAccessBridge is finishedWindows_run passed :
mouse position retrieved
0>Exit code: 3221225477    Time: 14.02

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you compile au3 into same 64 bits. Start and run as admin. Dll gives eror 2 so things are most likely not loaded. Sometimes its hard to find correct dll path in registry or javahone and try then just with hard coding the paths to see if problem dissapears. Same for 32 bits.

Edited by junkew

Thank you for your reply.

Confirming running as admin.

Interesting... whatever I change (on Line 65) does not make a difference on the Output.... tried build, compile, run, reloading, etc.  So, don't have enough knowledge of AutoIT. nor JAVA - but this seems odd.

Line 65 =   $sJavaHome = "C:\Program Files\CA\ARCserve D2D\BIN\DR\WinPE\X86\JRE\jre7"

... and here is the Output...

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\chuckvandien\Downloads\AutoITDOCs\JABSimpleSpy.au3"   
  Java Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211
  We are using OS X64 at cpu X64; Autoit 64 bit version @AutoItX64=0
  PASS: Windows accessbridge WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll opened returns: 1
0 Windows_run returns:
JAVAHOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211
The current working directory:
C:\Users\chuckvandien\Downloads\AutoITDOCs
We are using X64 at cpu X64 Autoit 64 bit version @AutoItX64=0
Opening C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
  PASS : Windows accessbridge C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll opened returns: 2
 0 initializeAccessBridge is finishedWindows_run passed :

What is overriding my setting?

I appreciate any help to getting this to work... AutoIT looks awesome.... would be great to get it working.

Chuck

Answering my own question....

I got it working... however, maybe this will be helpful to some NewB coming after me...

I found out (at least in my scenario) using the editor, the top line (of JABSimpleSpy) "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y" did not guarantee the execution of code in 64b (or at least I thought it would, maybe the propose is for something else that I have yet to learn...). When I kicked-off "Au3Info_x64.exe" and loaded JABSimpleSpy... it worked with no modification (would have been a great time saver to know this specific ahead of time).

So it raises the question while developing... how can I direct the Editor to a specific mode 64b vs. 32b?

Chuck