_InetGetSource Problem

Hi im Trying To use _InetGetSource So i have win10 and win7 pc im trying to do is get the txt or file version of a file  in win10 its working fine but in win7 i cant figure out what is the problem i already search and find something that simillar or can help on my problem but i cant find good Clue or Answer other said firewall on other comment so i try to off my firewall still nothing happened the result still 0 ? or can say its not getting the file version or txt other said IE ? is that InternetExplorer? so i try to go to settings but i dont know what should i do said proxy ? and i dont know what i will put ? can any one help me there im using win7 now but its working on windows10 ?? any one can explaine me what the problem or needs just to work this code in win7? 

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>
#RequireAdmin

Global $serverVersionFile = "https://sourceforge.net/projects/eating/files/Test/version.txt"
Global $UpdatePathIs = @ScriptDir & "\OldVersion.txt"
Global $serverUpdateExe = "https://sourceforge.net/projects/eating/files/Test/NewVersion.txt"
Global $ToBeReplacedPathIs = @ScriptDir & "\NewVersion.txt"
Global $retryornot

GetCurrentSoftwareVersion()

Func GetCurrentSoftwareVersion()
    Global $localEXEversion = FileGetVersion($ToBeReplacedPathIs)
    Global $remoteEXEversion = _INetGetSource($serverVersionFile)

EndFunc  

Help or suggestion will be Apreciated . Thankyou in advance and also i am newbie on using autoit thanks to my friend he said to me that ask on autoit forum some times people or mod answer Question or help there and he said just take note to read the rules first. THANKYOU :D

• Developers

We don't delete threads unless in violation of the forum rules. You could also provide the answer so others can benefit from it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)