Image reco

SubFlow

• Moderators

@SubFlow I don't think you could have been more vague if you'd tried. There cannot possibly be one answer for every possible window, from every possible type of application, in every possible situation. You would be better off explaining in detail what you are trying to accomplish, so we can better assist.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

1 minute ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@SubFlow I don't think you could have been more vague if you'd tried. There cannot possibly be one answer for every possible window, from every possible type of application, in every possible situation. You would be better off explaining in detail what you are trying to accomplish, so we can better assist.

Oh sorry i know it's really vague i need image recognition to automate an wifi app but i can't use pixel color i need image search i already found one but it search on full screen and i need to run it on background or minimized

• Moderators

What do you get when you hover over the wifi app with the AutoIt Window Info Tool (same directory where you installed AutoIt)?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!