Trouble with "Execute" and operator as a variable [Solved]

I am trying to figure out why my mouse move does not end up in the same spot as the test version

I am on the struggle bus. (Both Examples below)

#include <IE.au3>

Local  $xWidth =  2
Local  $xHeight =  2
Local  $vOperator = '/'

Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form")

Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm")
Local $oTextArea = _IEGetObjByName($oForm, "imageExample")

Local $iScreenX = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "screenx")
Local $iScreenY = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "screeny")
Local $iWidth = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "width")
Local $iHeight = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "height")

Local $iMousespeed = 20

MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed) ;Test Example

;;MouseMove(Execute(($iScreenX + $iWidth) & $vOperator & $xWidth), Execute(($iScreenY + $iHeight)  & $vOperator & $xHeight), 25) ;My Example

Edited by SkysLastChance

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky -Michael Scott

There's no reason at all in that example to use Execute.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Without execute. I am not even sure how to get it to divide. 

#include <IE.au3>

Local  $xWidth =  2
Local  $xHeight =  2
Local  $vOperator = '/'

Local $iMousespeed = 20

$vTest = $iScreenX + $iWidth / 2

$vMine = $iScreenX + $iWidth & $vOperator & $xWidth

ConsoleWrite($vTest & @CR)
ConsoleWrite($vMine & @CR)

;;MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed) ;Test Example

MouseMove($iScreenX & "+" & $iWidth & $vOperator & $xWidth,$iScreenY & "+" & $iHeight & $vOperator & $xHeight, 25) ;My Example

12 minutes ago, SkysLastChance said:

Even if my operator may be minus (-)? PEMDAS?

Makes no difference, you don't need to use Execute in that statement at all. Use parentheses around the part you want to divide.

$i = $iScreenX - ($iWidth/2)
; or
$i = ($iScreenX - $iWidth) /2

The first divides the $iWidth by 2, the second divides the result of subtracting $iwidth from $iscreenx by 2. Not sure where you were going with it, but both would work and don't need execute.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

On 9/20/2019 at 6:05 PM, SkysLastChance said:

When I try using the variable though it won't divide.

Yes it will.

#include <IE.au3>

Local $xWidth = 2
Local $xHeight = 2
;~ Local $vOperator = '/'

Local $iMousespeed = 20

$vTest = $iScreenX + $iWidth / 2

$vMine = $iScreenX + $iWidth / $xWidth

ConsoleWrite($vTest & @CR)
ConsoleWrite($vMine & @CR)

;;MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed) ;Test Example
MouseMove(($iScreenX + $iWidth / $xWidth), ($iScreenY + $iHeight / $xHeight), 25) ;My Example

Edited by BrewManNH

I can get it to work just fine without my variable as well. 

;~ Local $vOperator = /

The problem is sometime I don't want it to be in the middle of the object. (In this case the Auto it picture)

So I might want to just add or subtract. 

Am I able to do this without execute with the variable? $vOperator = /

If you're going to use the convoluted route of using a variable for an operator instead of just doing the math in the statement, then y ou'll probably need to use Execute.