1. BlueBandana

BlueBandana

• Similar Content

• By seadoggie01
      I'm trying to capture everything after a "#ToDo" in my scripts. I got that like this:
      (?i)[^\v]*#todo(.*) But then I thought it would be nice to use underscores to continue the ToDo... kind of like this:
      #ToDo: This is a really long explanation about something _ # that is very in-depth and needs to take up a lot of _ # space in a ToDo comment Global $variables = "Bad" I can't seem to capture everything... and maybe I'm trying to do too much with Regex... I keep trying variations of this:
      Condensed Version: (?im)[^\v]*#todo(?:([^\v]*)_\s*)*#([^\v]*) Expanded with comments (?ixm)(?# Ignore case, ignore newlines in Regex, use multiline option)# [^\v]*(?# Match leading space/s)# \#todo(?# Match the #todo)# (?:([^\v]*)_\s*)*(?# Match lines ending with _)# \#([^\v]*)(?# Last line only, no _'s)# I never seem to be able to build an array well with Regex... I saw something once about not being able to capture repeated patterns, and I think that's my issue
    • By genius257
      Inspired by PHP's preg_split.
      Split string by a regular expression.
      Also supports the same flags as the PHP equivalent.
      v1.0.1

Example:
      #include "StringRegExpSplit.au3" StringRegExpSplit('splitCamelCaseWords', '(?<=\w)(?=[A-Z])') ; ['split', 'Camel', 'Case', 'Words']  
    • By jmp
      i am trying to get number from string using this code :
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Edu.corner") Local $aName = "Student name & Code:", $iaName = "0" Local $oTds = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $oTd In $oTds If $oTd.InnerText = $aName Then $iaName = $oTd.NextElementSibling.InnerText $iGet = StringRegExpReplace($iaName, "\D", "") EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", $iGet) it was get number like 52503058
      But, I want to get only student code 5250. (Different student have different code, sometime its 3 digits, Sometime 4)

• By RAMzor
      Hi guys I need your help.
      I have string like this : "TDM111A5,      RCT222Y5/ 7  ; FDT444E4 /8 , ABC222R5"
      I need find a coma or semicolon and delete white spaces before and after them
      The output should be a string and/or array 
      String : "TDM111A5,RCT222Y5/ 7;FDT444E4 /8,ABC222R5"
      Array:
      TDM111A5
      RCT222Y5/ 7
      FDT444E4 /8
      ABC222R5