Resizing windows with the same name - (Moved)

So I'm trying to create a script that will automatically run and move 4 windows into separate positions so I can have a window in each corner of my screen so that each player has an equal size screen.

I use Run() to launch the game, then I use WinGetHandle("GamesName", "") but the issue is that all of the windows have the exact same name so when I try to move 1 they will all move to the same area.
Curious if there is perhaps a way that when I use Run() I can also get the handle of the corresponding window.

Thanks in advance.

• Developers

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I see that:

• This is not the first time you put it in the wrong forum.
  • you already have been warned to read our forum rules for Game automation and is till posted  another game related topic.

Consider this your last warning without consequences and read those forumrules carefully this time.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic