Error using Autoit through VBA

Davgop

I suggest using native Autoit compiled scripts to do any kind of Chrome manipulation, that time waiting thing is probably not going to be very reliable. 

write down and post the stuff needed to do the testing or i can't set up a test environment.

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

26 minutes ago, Davgop said:

So you let me know if Autoit can help me completely.

Yes, AutoIt can do each and everyone one of the listed tasks.

What will happen if the code encounters an error in the middle, will the data which was run until then can it go to step 6,7,8?

It will do whatever you code it to do.

How to initiate the process?

If it is a standalone AutoIt script, then you would launch it like you would launch any other script (command line, task scheduler, shortcut, etc.)

When the process is running can the system be used (whether the user can use other application, like excel, word, browser, outlook and etc..)?

Most likely, yes.  It depends on how you ultimately code it.

As I can see by your questions, and as you can see by my answers, you haven't spent much time researching AutoIt and its capabilities.  You really need to do it so that you will stop asking questions that you can easily find/read on your own and get to asking questions specific to the code you have started to develop.

This topic is on its 3rd page and almost no progress has been made.  To be clear, my effort in helping you (or anyone else for that matter) is going to be directly proportionate to your effort in helping yourself learn and develop using AutoIt.

Edited by TheXman

The Wiki, the Help File, and the forum itself are all great resources to start learning AutoIt and its capabilities.  The Wiki's page on User-Defined Functions (UDF) will give you a good idea of some of the extended capabilities using the language and is another great source for example code.

Edited by TheXman