Still having installation problems

Terry

• Moderators

Your main files should go in your Program Files directory.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Did you look in the Program File Directory to see if AutoIt3 Folder was there? If it is, Download SciTe Editor, and run your scripts from there.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Upload Or PM the .au3 and I'll see if it runs on mine.

well the script is running for a bot and this is the error it returns

Line 0 (File "F:\Documents and Settings\Terry\Desktop\mm.BOT.544B5\mm.BOT554B5.exe"):

$ExecResult = RunWait(""&$Auto3Dir & "\AutoIt3.exe" ""& @ScriptDir & '\Scripts\'&$RunwFileSplit[2]&"")

Error: Unable to execute the external program

The system cannot find the file specified

i dont know ... can it be that i must change the file location in the script to something more specfic?

• Moderators

Like I said... post the script or PM it.

The error you are showing is not it running an .au3 fild it's of it running an .exe file... that $ExecResult you have has variables in it, and I don't even know what those are.

I can see at a glance that your missing a '&' also. I'm not much into... Can you help, and No I won't show you what I have stuff.