PC CONTROL with a browser or cell phone

ConsultingJoe

Sorry, I realized that I was using 3.0.0. And should I be using the files from the first post, or are there updated files that work?

Would you be able to tell me what files I should put on my server and which ones I should run on the computer? I've got a rough idea but I want to be sure.

I'm trying to do what you did with your door, so is there anything else I should read or learn before I get started?

Sorry for all the questions.. but thanks a lot!

The Commandme.au3 is the server program that goes on the target PC

The action.php it the file that goes on the webserver and set it to execute with your ftp or what ever

The test.html is the command center, put that on the webserver too

you will need to change the info in commandme.au3

And by the way I am trying to update a version that will work well.

I want to use cdkids Mysql UDF's, but I am still learning.

Good luck, feel free to ask any other questions, g2g

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE'S THE AUTO DOOR OPENER

VIDEO

THE RELAY BOARD I USE, ITS GREAT, AND EASY TO PROGRAM

I use lego mindstorms' motors, they don't a lot of torque but I geared them down to be a little slower but stronger.

The other files are scripts and interpreters of the door relay board

jsammarco@gmail.com

(THE PICTURES EXPIRE IN 30 DAYS)

The water bottles are the counter weights so their is always tension on the line. There are two motors on either side. (one near the closed position and one near the open position)

[image]

MORE PICTURES

PICTURE

PICTURE

PICTURE

could you pleeaase update the pics? i wanna see those interpreters of the relay :lmao:

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

could you pleeaase update the pics? i wanna see those interpreters of the relay :lmao:

movie

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

The Commandme.au3 is the server program that goes on the target PC

The action.php it the file that goes on the webserver and set it to execute with your ftp or what ever

The test.html is the command center, put that on the webserver too

you will need to change the info in commandme.au3

And by the way I am trying to update a version that will work well.

I want to use cdkids Mysql UDF's, but I am still learning.

Good luck, feel free to ask any other questions, g2g

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it... by the way, you might want to change your passwords...

Edited by tonybeak

i got a 403 error...

I'm very confused

try typing in the url manualy

http://users.cjb.net/zerocool60544/movie.wmv

And where did you notice my password???

And check this out. AutoIt Smith PMed this to me

Refreshing over and over again to gain more interest on your topic does no good. You didn't get 30k views, not even the beta got that many. Your a disgrace for trying to mess with the public and I hope you get banned.

so what even if someone did keep refreshing the page over and over, big deal, and why would someone sit there refreshing so much time, +thiis was shown on hackday and it was also on many many big sites

thank you seesoe I think I deserve an apology from autoit smith

If guests reading count as views, then the stats are right. This thread was published at a news site. It has sparked some attention, which is a good thing i hope.

I'm wondering if should make my own program kinda like this one. But i would have my program use text messaging because i have a cheap cell. It would grab headlines/sport scores and text me emails, nothing too crazy. I could use it to text me reminders as well. I would use AIM.

Ok first off grats on all the news coverage. :lmao:

Anyway a better way to do the php/html would be one control file, and one for storing commands. Like this:

index.php : Displays list of commands, replaces the html file.

index.php?command=command : Adds the command to the commands.text queue.

index.php?getcommand=1 : Gets the first command from the file and returns it then deletes it from the file

That way there are less files, it's faster, you have a queue, you don't have to have an ftp password, and it would get rid of your ftp code problems.

It should be pretty simple to code the php, and would still use html for making the menus so you can edit it easilly. I'll do it for you if you want next time you post your code. Unfourtunatlly I am still new at Autoit, and can't help much with the Autoit code, but that should be easier then the ftp code, so you shouldn't have a problem.

Edited by On_fire

Ok first off grats on all the news coverage. :lmao:

Anyway a better way to do the php/html would be one control file, and one for storing commands. Like this:

index.php : Displays list of commands, replaces the html file.

index.php?command=command : Adds the command to the commands.text queue.

index.php?getcommand=1 : Gets the first command from the file and returns it then deletes it from the file

That way there are less files, it's faster, you have a queue, you don't have to have an ftp password, and it would get rid of your ftp code problems.

It should be pretty simple to code the php, and would still use html for making the menus so you can edit it easilly. I'll do it for you if you want next time you post your code. Unfourtunatlly I am still new at Autoit, and can't help much with the Autoit code, but that should be easier then the ftp code, so you shouldn't have a problem.

That would be cool, I would like that great. I just don't know that much about PHP

Hey guys I wrote a script for the relay board for the door opener but I can't figure out how to convert Bin to Hex. Please help

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
;OFF = 0
;ON  = 1
GUICreate("MY RELAY", 260, 80)

$b1 = GUICtrlCreateButton (1, 10, 10, 30)
$b2 = GUICtrlCreateButton (2, 40, 10, 30)
$b3 = GUICtrlCreateButton (3, 70, 10, 30)
$b4 = GUICtrlCreateButton (4, 100, 10, 30)
$b5 = GUICtrlCreateButton (5, 130, 10, 30)
$b6 = GUICtrlCreateButton (6, 160, 10, 30)
$b7 = GUICtrlCreateButton (7, 190, 10, 30)
$b8 = GUICtrlCreateButton (8, 220, 10, 30)
$allon = GUICtrlCreateButton ("All ON", 70, 55, 60)
$alloff = GUICtrlCreateButton ("All OFF", 130, 55, 60)
$l1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 20, 40)
$l2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 50, 40)
$l3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 80, 40)
$l4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 110, 40)
$l5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 140, 40)
$l6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 170, 40)
$l7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 200, 40)
$l8 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("0", 230, 40)
GUISetState ()

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
if $msg = $b1 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b2 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b3 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b4 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b5 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b6 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b7 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $b8 then
        process()
    endif
if $msg = $alloff then
For $i = 13 to 20
GUICtrlSetData ( $i, "0" )
Next        
    endif
if $msg = $allon then
For $i = 13 to 20
GUICtrlSetData ( $i, "1" )
Next
    endif
Wend

Func process()
$msg = $msg + 10
If GUICtrlRead($msg) = "1" Then
GUICtrlSetData ( $msg, "0" )
Else
GUICtrlSetData ( $msg, "1" )
Endif

endfunc