Autopad

CyberSlug

Oops: Some (maybe all) versions of AutoPad might crash (and cause data loss) if you click the run button on an unsaved script. By unsaved, I mean that the buffer is modified (title bar contains an asterisk).

Also, you should use the latest version autoit-gui that fixed GUI/memory leak problems. You can download a leak-free AutoPad.exe from here--but the crash bug mentioned above is not fixed.

No major updates yet; sorry if you were disappointed :D

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Oops:  Some (maybe all) versions of AutoPad might crash (and cause data loss) if you click the run button on an unsaved script.  By unsaved, I mean that the buffer is modified (title bar contains an asterisk).

Also, you should use the latest version autoit-gui that fixed GUI/memory leak problems.  You can download a leak-free AutoPad.exe from here--but the crash bug mentioned above is not fixed.

No major updates yet; sorry if you were disappointed :huh2:

During My sleep I found why AutoPad does gdi leaks and consequently freeze. It is not it but the number of color that are memorise by The GUI stuff which go over 512 due to the constant update of color by GuiControlEx.

I will fixe that in the 102.19 (not yet written perhaps some hours). :D

• 1 year later...