WebDriver UDF - Help & Support (II)

Danp2

@nooneclose I found this website super helpful when I was creating/editing Xpaths: https://www.w3schools.com/xml/xpath_intro.asp

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

_WD_WaitElement's Syntax seems to suggest that $iTimeout = -1 won't time out, but it's actually Default.

(Also, do you prefer comments here or issues on GitHub? I just noticed that you said "Please post any questions, suggestions or errors in the GH&S thread." after creating an issue)

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

@Danp2 I need help again. :( I tried a lot of different paths (at least 10 different ones) to get the value from this element. I didn't want to bother you again after you helped me so much but I can not for the life of me figure this one out. 

Here is the HTML I have to work with. (I warn you now the code is not pretty)

<td class="input-group" id="erpRCVDetail_Row1_Cell7" style="min-width:20px;white-space:nowrap;" onclick="document.getElementById('xmlRCVDetail').MoveTo(0);">
    <div class="ui left action input">
    <div title="Inventory Info" class="ui button mini pti-left-icon" onclick="document.getElementById('xmlRCVDetail');" type="button">
            <i class="fa fa-building" aria-hidden="true">
            </i>
    </div>
    <nobr>
        <div class="ui icon input">
            <div class="ui input mini">
                <input name="Item" disabled="disabled" class="cssTxtMedReadOnlyInputBox" id="Item" onkeydown="PTIDBControlOnKeyDown(this,event);if(!this.readOnly){if(event.keyCode==113){TextBoxZoom(this);}}" onfocus="PTIDBControlOnFocus(this);" onblur="PTIDBControlOnBlur(this);" onchange="PTIDBControlOnChange(this);" type="TEXT" size="12" maxlength="100" readonly="" placeholder="" value="13019" ptidatafld="idfItemID" ptidatarow="0" ptidatasrc="xmlRCVDetail" maxdesclength="-1" maxintlength="-1" fieldid="61332" ptidatafldreadonly="vdfReturnRO" inputaddon="INVINFO">
            </div>
            <i class="search link icon" id="ItemZoomImage" style="DISPLAY:none" onclick="document.getElementById(this.getAttribute('PTIDataSrc')).MoveTo(this.getAttribute('PTIDataRow'));TextBoxZoom(this);" name="ItemZoomImage" ptidatarow="0" ptidatasrc="xmlRCVDetail" fieldid="61332" ;="" textid="Item">
            </i>
        </div>
    </nobr>
    </div>
</td>

<div class="ui left action input">
    <div title="Inventory Info" class="ui button mini pti-left-icon" onclick="document.getElementById('xmlRCVDetail').MoveTo($(this).next().children().children().children().attr('ptidatarow'));parent.Button_InvInfo();" type="button">
        </i>
    </div>
    <nobr>
                <input name="Item" disabled="disabled" class="cssTxtMedReadOnlyInputBox" id="Item" onkeydown="PTIDBControlOnKeyDown(this,event);if(!this.readOnly){if(event.keyCode==113){TextBoxZoom(this);}}" onfocus="PTIDBControlOnFocus(this);" onblur="PTIDBControlOnBlur(this);" onchange="PTIDBControlOnChange(this);" type="TEXT" size="12" maxlength="100" readonly="" placeholder="" value="13019" ptidatafld="idfItemID" ptidatarow="0" ptidatasrc="xmlRCVDetail" maxdesclength="-1" maxintlength="-1" fieldid="61332" ptidatafldreadonly="vdfReturnRO" inputaddon="INVINFO">
            </div>
            <i class="search link icon" id="ItemZoomImage" style="DISPLAY:none" onclick="document.getElementById(this.getAttribute('PTIDataSrc')).MoveTo(this.getAttribute('PTIDataRow'));TextBoxZoom(this);" name="ItemZoomImage" ptidatarow="0" ptidatasrc="xmlRCVDetail" fieldid="61332" ;="" textid="Item">
            </i>
        </div>
    </nobr>
</div>

<div title="Inventory Info" class="ui button mini pti-left-icon" onclick="document.getElementById('xmlRCVDetail').MoveTo($(this).next().children().children().children().attr('ptidatarow'));parent.Button_InvInfo();" type="button">
    </i>
</div>

<nobr>
        </div>
        </i>
    </div>
</nobr>

I need to get the value "13019" from either one of the input

I have tried:

$itmNumber = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//td[@id='erpRCVDetail_Row1_Cell7']/div[@title='Inventory Info']/div[@class='ui input mini']/input[@ptidatarow='" & $i & "']")

$itmNumber = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//td[@id='erpRCVDetail_Row1_Cell7']")

$itmNumber = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//td[@id='erpRCVDetail_Row1_Cell7']/div[@class='ui left action input']/nobr/div[@class='ui button mini pti-left-icon']/div[@class='ui icon input']/div[@class='ui input mini']/input[@ptidatarow='" & $i & "']")

$itmNumber = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//td[@id='erpRCVDetail_Row1_Cell7']/div[@class='ui left action input']/div[@class='ui icon input']/div[@class='ui input mini']/input[@ptidatarow='" & $i & "']")

and so many more variations of those all to no avail. How would I go about getting that value from either one of the inputs?

The error I almost always get is: 

_WD_FindElement: {"value":{"error":"invalid selector","message":"The specified selector is invalid.","stacktrace":""}}
_WD_FindElement ==> Webdriver Exception: HTTP status = 400

Thank you for your time and help. 

The reason I am asking and that this is such a problem for me is because there are multiple other fields that have the same classes and ids. across the board in all those inputs, divs, and I's. The only unique ids are "ptidatafld="idfItemID" and ptidatarow="0". this is why i am trying to narrow the findelement. And those have to be combined because other fields have  "ptidatafld="idfItemID" but not the same ptidatarow="0" number.

Edited by nooneclose
Added crucial information at the bottom

@Danp2 I did as you suggested and I was amazed how it found the XPath so easy. However, it returned nothing

__WD_Post: URL=HTTP://; $sData={"using":"xpath","value":"//div[@class='ui left action input']//div[@class='ui icon input']//div[@class='ui input mini']"}
__WD_Post: StatusCode=200; ResponseText={"value":{"ELEMENT":"6be49abe-e295-4b66-beb7-b4525bfde2e0","element-6066-11e4-a52e-4f735466cecf":"6b...
_WD_FindElement: {"value":{"ELEMENT":"6be49abe-e295-4b66-beb7-b4525bfde2e0","element-6066-11e4-a52e-4f735466cecf":"6be49abe-e295-4b66-beb7-b4525bfde2e0"}}
__WD_Get: URL=HTTP:///session/45A5FAFB4F8C/element/e295-4b66-beb7-b4525bfde2e0/property/value
__WD_Get: StatusCode=200; $iResult = 0; $sResponseText={"value":null}...
_WD_ElementAction: {"value":null}...

I used:

$itmNumber = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//div[@class='ui left action input']//div[@class='ui icon input']//div[@class='ui input mini']")
$rArray[$i][$ac] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $itmNumber, 'property', 'value')

to try see what it grabbed. 

@Danp2 I just finished editing it and got it to work right as you finished your reply. XD 

The working code is :

$itmNumber = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//div[@class='ui left action input']//div[@class='ui icon input']//div[@class='ui input mini']//input[@ptidatafld='idfItemID']")
$rArray[$i][$ac] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $itmNumber, 'property', 'value')

I can not thank you enough. This issue has been bothering me for two days now. :D 

Edited by nooneclose

@Danp2Hello,

I can’t solve the problem with simultaneous execution of commands by browser sessions.
I am trying to find a solution in passing the command to another script.

Script 1:

#include "wd_core.au3"
#include "wd_helper.au3"
#include <Array.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

$n = 5
Local $arr[1]
Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sElement

$_WD_DEBUG = $_WD_DEBUG_None
_WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe')
_WD_Option('Port', 9515)
_WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"')
_WD_Startup()

For $i = 1 to $n Step 1
    $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["--window-size=800,600"] } }}}'
    $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities)
    _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://test.com")
    _ArrayAdd($arr, $sSession)
Next

$Form1 = GUICreate("test button", 454, 204, 192, 124)
$navclick = GUICtrlCreateButton("navclick", 244, 104, 161, 65, -1, $WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $navclick
            navclick()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func navclick()
    For $i = 1 to $n Step 1
        Sleep(500)
        ShellExecute("navclick.exe", $arr[$i])
    Next
EndFunc

Script 2:

#include "wd_core.au3"
#include "wd_helper.au3"

$sSession = $CmdLine[1]
_WD_Attach($sSession, "test")
_WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.test.com/contact.html")
Sleep(5500)

And after compiling the second script in the navclick.exe, run ..
Logically, sessions should be updated at the same time.
However, I get a startup error ... 😞
Can you tell me if I'm on the right track, or am I doing the wrong thing?

@Danp2Thank you for your help!
Everything worked out for me.
A month ago, I did not even expect that I could figure out how to write a bot and generally in programming, but now, looking at the working script, I want to thank you again for your advice and your time!

Hello, 

First of all thank you for this WebDriver solution @Danp2. Great work! 

Unfortunately I have the following problem: I am not able to clear $sObj4 value on the webpage using below code. 

Can I count on a little help?

Many thank in advance

#include "wd_core.au3"
#include "wd_helper.au3"

Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sObj, $sObj2, $sObj3, $sObj4
Local $website_link = 'https://www.podatki.gov.pl/wykaz-podatnikow-vat-wyszukiwarka'
SetupChrome()
_WD_Startup()

$sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities)

_WD_Navigate($sSession, $website_link)

$sObj = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath,"//input[@id='inputType']") ; inputbox for TIN number
$sObj2 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath,"//label[@for='opt2']") ; radio button opt2
$sObj3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath,"//label[@for='vertical-checkbox2']") ; checkbox for date
$sObj4 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath,"//input[@id='inputType3']") ; inputbox for date???

_WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sObj2, 'click') ; Select Radio button 'NIP'
Sleep(50)
_WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sObj, 'value', '5260250995') ; Enter TIN number
Sleep(50)
_WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sObj3, 'click') ; Select checkbox related to date (enable $Obj4)
Sleep(50)
_WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sObj4, 'clear') ; !!!! Here is an issue with clearing element. May be incorrect element??? !!!!!
Sleep(50)
_WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sObj4, 'value', '01-06-2020') ; Enter a new date

Func SetupChrome()
  _WD_Option('Driver', 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\chromedriver.exe')
  _WD_Option('Port', 9515)
  _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path=' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log')
  $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized", "disable-infobars","user-data-dir=C:\\Users\\Computer\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data"]}}}}'
EndFunc

Edited by rundak

@Danp2Yes, in headless mode, everything works as well.
I just want to check sometimes, is everything okay?
And here it is not clear how to get information, on which page is the browser located?
I thought there was a function for taking a screenshot ...

I can't get the Tor Browser to open the search website https://duckduckgo.com/.
With normal Firefox, this works fine - here's the code that works for me:

_WD_Option('Driver', 'geckodriver.exe')
_WD_Option('Port', 4444)
_WD_Startup()
Local $sSession = _WD_CreateSession('{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"moz:firefoxOptions": {"binary": "C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"}}}}')
Sleep(5000)
_WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://duckduckgo.com/")

And here's my code, with which I try the same in vain for the Tor browser:

_WD_Option('Driver', 'geckodriver.exe')
_WD_Option('Port', 9150)
_WD_Startup()
Local $sSession = _WD_CreateSession('{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"moz:firefoxOptions": {"binary": "C:\\Program Files\\Tor Browser\\Browser\\firefox.exe", "prefs": {"network.proxy.type": 1, "network.proxy.socks": "127.0.0.1", "network.proxy.socks_port": 9150}}}}}')
Sleep(5000)
_WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://duckduckgo.com/")

But the code for Tor does not work.
Here's the console output:

_WDStartup: OS: WIN_10 WIN32_NT 18362 
_WDStartup: AutoIt: 3.3.14.5
_WDStartup: WD.au3: 0.2.0.6
_WDStartup: WinHTTP:    1.6.4.1
_WDStartup: Driver: geckodriver.exe
_WDStartup: Params: 
_WDStartup: Port:   9150
__WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9150/session; $sData={"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"moz:firefoxOptions": {"binary": "C:\\Program Files\\Tor Browser\\Browser\\firefox.exe", "prefs": {"network.proxy.type": 1, "network.proxy.socks": "127.0.0.1", "network.proxy.socks_port": 9150}}}}}
__WD_Post: StatusCode=0; ResponseText=0
__WD_Post ==> Send / Recv error
_WD_CreateSession: 0
_WD_CreateSession ==> Webdriver Exception: HTTP status = 0
__WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9150/session//url; $sData={"url":"https://duckduckgo.com/"}
__WD_Post: StatusCode=0; ResponseText=0
__WD_Post ==> Send / Recv error
_WD_Navigate: 0
_WD_Navigate ==> Send / Recv error: HTTP status = 0

I would be very grateful for any help.

Edited by DonChunior

• Jos locked this topic