Execute script in .exe/window - (Locked)

FloBe

Hello everyone,

First of all, my english is pretty bad so excuse me for that :(

I am pretty bad at scripting in AutoIT aswell so I have a problem and some questions:

The problem is: I have a little script which doesnt work in a Game im playing. If I press the "start" hotkey outside of the game like in Google Chrome or somewhere, the script starts, however if i press it ingame nothing happens. Is there a way to solve it so the script does work? 

Another Question: I would love if the script only uses the window I am telling it to use for example "Google Chrome.exe" that means the script is running on google chrome window but its minimized so I can still play a game or something without the script getting into a game or something I play while it runs.                                                                                                                                The Script I want to be executed is in the attachements "Script.PNG" and the window info about the Window/exe I want to use is in attachements "Window.PNG"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I would be very pleased if anyone can help me on this website or maybe add me on discord: SamiiSalamii#3481 or skype: floderking3                                                                                                        Thank you very much 

Yours FloBe

Script.PNG

Window.PNG

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)