Hide To Tray

sheck

Made this for myself for work. You can hide any active window to tray menu, then unhide it at any time.

hide_to_tray.au3

I forgot to mention that you need Beta version of AutoIt for this script to work.

Update : version 1.1 is now available

Edited by sheckandar
Live and Learn, 'cause Knowledge is Super Power.

Excellent I was looking for one of these. :lmao:

Edited by Snipz
Once my friend told me that he had found Jesus. I thought to myself, "Woohoo, we're rich!" It turns out he meant something different.Sometimes I just like to lay in my bed and look up at the stars and wonder..where the hell did my roof go?

• Moderators

lol... w0uter just hates the Call() feature... you should just use: recount() rather than Call('recount').

Thanks for the contribution sheckandar... and welcome to the forums.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

lol... w0uter just hates the Call() feature... you should just use: recount() rather than Call('recount').

Thanks for the contribution sheckandar... and welcome to the forums.

Lol. I see. I misunderstood.

Didn't know you can just use recount() Thanks for letting me know.

WOW, This is just amazing. great program good job!!! :lmao:

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I tried to combine the script with mine (It's a personal script -- Will not be released) and I got this error(attached) It gives this error with normal, and beta autoit. It happends when ever I use #include on it, and if I paste the code in it gives me a While withought WEnd. How could I implement it in? (Script may be supplied if you PM me or request it here)

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Have someone tested with The Bat!?

It seems to have a strange effect: it double itself (1 hidden and 1 visible with a different title).

What happens when you try to unhide the hidden window ?

Got it going. Been looking for this for quite a while (I hate a crowded taskbar). I tried compiling it and running it that way but the list of hidden windows does not appear. That's ok tho.

Maybe just update your Autoit version.