_XInput UDF

Oxin8

I bought an Xbox 360 controller for the sheer purpose of programming for it the other day and I finally got the UDF done (for now). This is my first UDF and I hope you all like it although I'm sure not many people have their Xbox 360 controllers hooked up to their comps... Anyhow you need beta and my custom api wrapper for the XInput api calls because I couldn't get the sub structs to work in autoit. So, register the xwrap.dll from the xwrap.zip (with included source), download the _XInput.au3, and download and run the _XInputExample.au3. All comments and suggestions are very welcome.

xwrap.zip

_XInput.au3

_XInputExample.au3

• 2 weeks later...

nice work man!!! and sorry to bring an old topic back up but this was exactly what i was looking for!! and do you think it would be possible to do something like this with a normal xbox controller?

Edit: also how do i register a dll ? sorry for the noob question

Edit2: never mind i figured it out but good work

Edited by PezoFaSho

50% of the time, it works all the time

Hi!

You've made a wonderful script, i've searched for such a script for weeks. But i doesn't work for me. I've installed the v3.1.1.105 (beta) Version of AutoIt and the SciTe Compiler brings me the following error:

"C:\XBox 360 Controller Script\_XInput.au3 (22) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

$xob.xVibrate(0,0,0)

$xob.xVibrate(0,0,0)^ ERROR"

Greetz DM2005