Can AutoIt be used for automation of XBase++ based application?

IndianSage

I would suggest asking directly about the applications you want to try to automate and give a brief description of what you want to do inside them. Otherwise a simple "yes" is going to be the most accurate answer here. I can move my mouse around to automate anything with MouseMove, MouseClick, and Sleep, but that's generally not the best way to do something ;) 

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

Thanks for the answer.

I can send code of testing but with your answer I am satisfied at this moment of experimenting with it.

If and when my project comes thru and if any issue at handling screens there then at that time I will be in touch with specific details.

Currently, I was trying to simulate if xBase++ screens can be handled or not and it seems its fine. I too tried in parallel and it worked for 1st screen then I tried with complex screen where I was facing solution but finally I resolved that too with key sequence as AutoItInfo was not working with the CLASSNN, CLASS etc. provided there so I tried x,y coordiates and also I tried CHILD window and got all handles and then worked on it and it did work it seems for my sample code. 

Thanks once again.