ListViewItem State

flyingboz

I can see how to SET the ListViewItem State, but would like to be able to GET the state.

I have tried GuiCtrlRead() and GuiCtrlGetState() on the ListViewItems in question,

but regardless of whether they are checked or unchecked the state of the control is always 80.

I also tried modifying the ListView exStyle to include the $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES value,

without any change in behavior.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

I can see how to SET the ListViewItem State, but would like to be able to GET the state.

I have tried GuiCtrlRead() and GuiCtrlGetState() on the ListViewItems in question,

but regardless of whether they are checked or unchecked the state of the control is always 80.

I also tried modifying the ListView exStyle to include the $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES value,

without any change in behavior.

Try GuiCtrlRead in advanced mode

from the help

The state of the ListViewItem if $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES exStyle used in advanced mode.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Try GuiCtrlRead in advanced mode

from the help

The state of the ListViewItem if $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES exStyle used in advanced mode.

aah. Thx for the reply - also thanks for the fine examples in the #includes

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.