I want this Script

AHJAHJ

Why the double Post ?

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

:err: What Script?... you don't have a script / you have a command line from a batch file... what have you tried to script and failed at... what have you read in the help file that you don't understand?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Up .

?

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

:err: What Script?... you don't have a script / you have a command line from a batch file... what have you tried to script and failed at... what have you read in the help file that you don't understand?

I want converting a command to .Au3 Script

You need to be more specific with your question, and when it is obvious that no one understands, then explain differently, not in less words that don't make sense.

Also, don't double post - it won't get you double the results. I am sorry, but I also love the subject 'I want this Script'!

Anyway, try the following:

Run (@SystemDir & "\mshta.exe d:\AHJ.hta")

or

Run (@SystemDir & "\system32\mshta.exe d:\AHJ.hta")

I assume D: is the CD. Change as necessary. You don't indicate if the script in being run from the CD, or elsewhere. If it is from the CD then try:

Run (@SystemDir & "\mshta.exe " & @ScriptDir & "\AHJ.hta")

or

Run (@SystemDir & "\system32\mshta.exe " & @ScriptDir & "\AHJ.hta")
Edited by Stumpii

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

You need to be more specific with your question, and when it is obvious that no one understands, then explain differently, not in less words that don't make sense.

Also, don't double post - it won't get you double the results. I am sorry, but I also love the subject 'I want this Script'!

Anyway, try the following:

Run (@SystemDir & "\mshta.exe d:\AHJ.hta")

or

Run (@SystemDir & "\system32\mshta.exe d:\AHJ.hta")

I assume D: is the CD. Change as necessary. You don't indicate if the script in being run from the CD, or elsewhere. If it is from the CD then try:

Run (@SystemDir & "\mshta.exe " & @ScriptDir & "\AHJ.hta")

or

Run (@SystemDir & "\system32\mshta.exe " & @ScriptDir & "\AHJ.hta")
Thank You Very Much :lmao:

• Moderators

Ha!! and you thought you were the only one helping him!! (Hmmm.... well other than stumpii.... you were I guess :lmao: )

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.