How can i add the following script to autoit

bbc

I am trying to grab all the chrome process ids . So I am using the script for /f "tokens=2" %a in ('tasklist /nh /fi "imagename eq chrome.exe"') do echo %a in command prompt and I am able to see all the process ids for chrome . But i wanted to run this script with autoit  during my webautomation . Here is the code .

var au = require('autoit');
                 au.Init();
                au.Run('for /f "tokens=2" %a in ('tasklist /nh /fi "imagename eq chrome.exe"') do echo %a');
             Console.log("Chrome browser sessions: " + a1);

When I ran the code , I am unable to see any output in console. Please help me

Thank you 

• Developers

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I am trying to grab all the chrome process ids . So I am using the script for /f "tokens=2" %a in ('tasklist /nh /fi "imagename eq chrome.exe"') do echo %a in command prompt and I am able to see all the process ids for chrome . But i wanted to run this script with autoit  during my webautomation . Here is the code .

au.Init();
                au.Run('for /f "tokens=2" %a in ('tasklist /nh /fi "imagename eq chrome.exe"') do echo %a');

Thank you 

au.Init();

Thank you 

• Developers

How often are you planning to create a thread with the same question?
I have merged the 3 you have created into the correct forum, so let's stick to this one please!

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

It is already moved to the correct forum as the move post also states and I guess you can see for yourself which forum you are in now. ;)

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
3 hours ago, Danp2 said:

he is using AutoitX,

Mmm.. guess I moved it to the wrong place initially. It is now in the support forum for AutoitX.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.