Hi guys, i want to convert WebKit/Chrome timestamps that i've found in chrome cookie database to Human-Readable time (if possible, with UTC or GMT offset).

• Example of WebKit/Chrome timestamp13228999534132232
  • Output that i want: 2020-03-18 20:16:56

This site has a tool to do this work, but i wonder how to convert this time (this timestamp's time bases are 1600/01/01) to human-readable time:

https://www.epochconverter.com/webkit

Edited by Colduction
  • Developers
35 minutes ago, Colduction said:

Output that i want: 2020-03-18 20:16:56

Think the output should be  "March 18, 2020 10:05:34 AM" GMT according that website and this script should get that:

#include<Date.au3>
$timestamp = 13228999534132232
$sNewDate = _DateAdd('s', Int($timestamp/1000000+.5), "1601/01/01 00:00:00")
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $sNewDate = ' & $sNewDate & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#include <Date.au3>
Global $EPOCHtime = 13228999534132232 / 1000000 ; <== microseconds to seconds

Global $aTimeZoneInfo = _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation() ; ***
$EPOCHtime -= $aTimeZoneInfo[1] * 60 ; ***

Global $sDateTime = _DateAdd('s', Int($EPOCHtime), "1601/01/01 00:00:00")
ConsoleWrite('$sDateTime = ' & StringRegExpReplace($sDateTime, "(\d{4})/(\d{2})/(\d{2})", "${1}-${2}-${3}") & @CRLF)

EDIT : Hmm, probably the TimeZone information is even counterproductive here. Comment this part out if necessary, which would then correspond exactly to @Jos suggestion :lol:.

Edited by Musashi

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Glad to see. He changed his avatar, but he is BACK ! 

I've been banned from AutoIt forum, because of delay to answer a question (but i was not online to give answer).

Have you a problem with my account history?

Edited by Colduction
5 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

@Colduction https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/search/?q=epoch

P.S. In case you couldn't find it, the search box looks like this -- image.png.32d98c361b7cc040d15e05978b633cdd.png

I know that there is a search button in this site, but someone in other forums wrote about Chrome and he divided by 1600xxxx and 1000xxxx, i was think that these topics in AutoIt Forum was not useful 😕 Just this.

• Jos locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mLipok
      wd_capabilities.au3 UDF was changed/modified/refactored .... and commited/merged (02-12-2021) to https://github.com/Danp2/WebDriver

WARNING: Before you start using this UDF be sure you download the recent version from: https://github.com/Danp2/WebDriver

==================================================================================================

Recently I start wd_capabilities.au3 project on my side.
      I think this is time to share to AutoIt community.
      Check attached UDF: wd_capabilities.au3

Here is a scratch example showing how to use them:
      #include "wd_helper.au3" #include "wd_capabilities.au3" _Example() Func _Example() ........ ........ ........ _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments(Null) ; CLEANUP ARGS _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('--headless') _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('start-maximized') _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('disable-infobars') _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('user-data-dir', 'C:\Users\' & @UserName & '\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default') Local $s_WD_Capabilities_Arguments = _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments(Default) ; GET ARGS _WD_Capabilities_Build_Preferences(Null) ; CLEANUP PREFS If $s_Download_dir Then _WD_Capabilities_Build_Preferences('download.default_directory', $s_Download_dir) Local $s_WD_Capabilities_Preferences = _WD_Capabilities_Build_Preferences(Default) ; GET PREFS Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = _WD_Capabilities_Build_JSON('chrome', $s_WD_Capabilities_Arguments, $s_WD_Capabilities_Preferences) Local $WD_SESSION = _WD_CreateSession($s_Desired_Capabilities) ........ ........ ........ EndFunc  
      I plan to publish the code on GitHub.
      In the indefinite future, when the project becomes more functional, if @Danp2 accepts it, I hope it may be included in the main WebDriver UDF.

I am waiting for yours feedback and help in the further development of this project.

REMARK 1:
      As so far this UDF only supports GoogleChrome.
      Adding support for other browsers shouldn't be difficult, I just didn't need to.

REMARK 2:
      For now, this project is working but still as a early BETA, so please do not discuss, ask questions, or post examples or snippets of code that pertain to any function of this UDF in other part of this forum, until it is found acceptable. Simply: discusion and tests only here in this topic.

Regards,
      @mLipok

• By Hermes
      I have Index.html where it contains a frame with a source "frame1.html". I can select/highlight elements in index.html but unable to select/highlight elements inside the frame with the src "frame1.html", the autoit output is throwing error:
      __WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session/2143396006437be4005db3b84acc1496/element/8be1c3c4-5bb1-42b1-8cde-7954765cbc61/element; $sData={"using":"css selector","value":"frameset:nth-of-type(1)"} __WD_Post: StatusCode=404; ResponseText={"value":{"error":"no such element","message":"no such element: Unable to locate element: {\"method\... __WD_Post ==> No match: {"value":{"error":"no such element","message":"no such element: Unable to locate element: {\"method\":\"css selector\",\"selector\":\"frameset:nth-of-type(1)\"}\n (Session info: chrome=90.0.4430.212)","stacktrace":"Backtrace:\n\tOrdinal0 [0x00FCE7D3+124883]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x00FCE7B1+124849]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01218688+193832]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0123C478+340760]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012361F1+315537]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012516BA+427354]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01236176+315414]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0125174A+427498]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0125D6EB+476555]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0125154B+426987]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01234FFD+310941]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01235D8E+314414]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01235D19+314297]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012F31EC+1089676]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012F17C9+1082985]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012F13A3+1081923]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x013ED9FD+2115741]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x0111B82E+1488942]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010B5A7D+1071741]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010B559B+1070491]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010B54B1+1070257]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010EFF53+1310547]\n\tBaseThreadInitThunk [0x770662C4+36]\n\tRtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification [0x776B1B69+1081]\n\tRtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification [0x776B1B34+1028]\n"}} Auto IT Script:
      #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, 'index.html') _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Local $index = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frameset:nth-of-type(1)") Local $index1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frameset:nth-of-type(1)", $index) Local $index2 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frame:nth-of-type(1)", $index1) Local $index3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frameset:nth-of-type(1)", $index2) _WD_HighlightElement($sSession, $index2, 1) _WD_HighlightElement($sSession, $index3, 1) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome  

frame1.html index.html
    • By SkysLastChance
      I am using web driver and xpaths to automate chrome. 
      I am able to edit everything I need to until I get these pop ups. Then when I try to find the xpath it act like it does not exist. 
      This code below is working to find input fields on the main page of the site. But, if I try the same thing for ones in the popover it will not find it. 😕
      $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//*[substring(@id, string-length(@id) - string-length('_3') + 1 ) = '_3']") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, 'value', "TEST") Here is the html

Any idea why it is not finding the element inside these pop overs?

HTML:

• By Hermes
      Hello, the script below will read column A from an excel file - and if a value matches in the browser, it will click the corresponding link and click on a specific button to paste the data, then writes "Completed" in Column B. It will continue to read from the excel file and do the same thing for all the remaining rows.
      #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "WinHttp.au3" #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <INet.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #Include "WinHttp.au3" #Include "_HtmlTable2Array.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "table1.html") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") ;ConsoleWrite ("mat-table " & $sElement & @CRLF) Local $aArray1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//td[contains(@class,'data')]", $sElement, True) sleep(1000) For $i = 0 to UBound($aArray1) - 1 $aArray1[$i] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aArray1[$i], 'text') Next ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;Email variables $SmtpServer = "" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED $FromName = "Hermes" ; name from who the email was sent $FromAddress = "sender@gmail.com" ; address from where the mail should come $ToAddress = "recipient@gmail.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED, use commas (,) to add more email addresses $Subject = "File not found" ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be $Body = "File not found!" ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail $AttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed $Importance = "High" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" $Username = "" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $Password = "" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $IPPort = 25 ; port used for sending the mail $ssl = 0 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS $tls = 0 ; enables/disables TLS when required Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters If FileExists($sWorkbook) Then ;Check if the file exist. Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters Local $aArray2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,Default,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) Local $iIdx Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Do Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]") Local $aElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]", $sElement, True) $iIdx = _ArraySearch($aArray1, $aArray2[$i]) If @error Then ContinueLoop _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aElement[$iIdx], 'click') If $i < $Skipline Then ContinueLoop $oRange = $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("B" & $i + 1 & ":XFD" & $i + 1) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) ;Paste Local $oTest4 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "pastebutton") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest4, 'click') Sleep(1000) ;Save Button Local $save3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "button.button") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $save3, 'click') _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, "Completed", "B" & $i+1) sleep(1000) Next Until (Not @error) _Excel_Close($oWorkbook) Else _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl, $tls) Exit EndIf _WD_LoadWait($sSession) ;Attaching files to emails Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance="Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0, $tls = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf ; Set security params If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True If $tls Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendtls") = True ;Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send $objEmail="" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom Local $aDir = _FileListToArrayRec(@TempDir, "scoped_dir*;chrome_*", $FLTAR_FOLDERS, $FLTAR_NORECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) Sleep(2000) For $i = 1 To $aDir[0] DirRemove($aDir[$i], $DIR_REMOVE) Next _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome If the excel file doesn't exists in the folder, it will send an email to a specific recipient.
      What i am trying figure out now is if the excel crashes while the script/loop is running, I want to relaunch the excel file continue to the last row before the excel crashed. So if the value of column B is not marked as "completed", it should continue from that row
      Appreciate any help that I can get to achieve this.
      table1.html test.xlsx
    • By goku200
      I'm having some issues with my script that's not grabbing the id from the cell and appending it to the url test that I have in my script.
      Here is my script:
      #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "File.au3" #Include "Array.au3" #Include "Excel.au3" #Include "INet.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession _WD_Startup() $Ssession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=1");session is created. When tabed on browser it will populate url _WD_LoadWait($sSession) $someUser = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@name='username']") _WD_SetElementValue($sSession, $someUser, "test") $somePassword = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@name='password']") _WD_SetElementValue($sSession, $somePassword, "test") Local $aVar[1] _ArrayAdd ($aVar,_WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@type='submit'][@value='Sign in']")) _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aVar[1], 'click') _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads\test.xlsx") Local $aArray1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, 1) _ArrayDisplay($aArray1, "Vertical") For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray) - 1 WinActivate("[Class:Chrome]") $testLink = "https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=" _WD_Navigate($sSession, $testLink) $aArray1 = ClipGet() _WD_NewTab($Ssession, clipPut($testLink), True) Send("{ENTER}") Local $test = InetGet($testLink + $aArray1, "C:\Users\<username>\Downloads\Test" & ".html") Send ("!s");save webpage as html Next Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome What I'm having issues is looping through the id column in the excel spreadsheet and adding 1 to the url address when its tabbed by using _WD_NewTab. When it goes to the browser I'm wanting it to display: https://127.0.0.1/test.html?id=1 press Enter and save the file as 1.html and so forth for the others. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. 
      test.xlsx