Background script for virtual machine - (Locked)

Hello everyone im new here and im new with writing scripts

I have 10 virtual machine running on my pc,i need to send just 1 key to 3 of them in every 30-40 minutes,while im working with my pc,script should be running on background

Sorry for my bad english ,in summary i need to send 1 key to 3 virtual machine(i could use macro directly in virtual machines so i could use my pc without losing mouse or keyboard control but its risky ) so to avoid risk,i have to send that key from host to guest virtual pc,just 1 key but 3 different machine,like every 40 minutes

Is that possible? can i run a script while i working on my pc without losing mouse and keyboard control? thanks for answers,key can be any number from 1 to 0 

• Moderators

If you do a search on the forum, you will find that manipulating VMs from the host is notoriously difficult, especially if you're looking for windows, etc. Why not just write the script as you want it, then use it inside the guest VM using Task Scheduler. Alternatively, if you have appropriate access, you can use PSExec to run the scripts on the remote machines without trying to automate the GUI.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

27 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

If you do a search on the forum, you will find that manipulating VMs from the host is notoriously difficult, especially if you're looking for windows, etc. Why not just write the script as you want it, then use it inside the guest VM using Task Scheduler. Alternatively, if you have appropriate access, you can use PSExec to run the scripts on the remote machines without trying to automate the GUI.

thanks for answer

Problem is,program that i opening in VM have anticheat system and that directly catching anything like script,bot,macro or cheat so i cant use any program or script in Vm,i have to send key from host to Vm

Cant we make any script like game bots? i used clash of clans bot before,and it was emulator only macro while we using that bot we also could use our computer ,it was working on background and i think it was written with ahk

• Moderators

Unfortunately it sounds like you're into something we are not going to support.

Please read the Forum rules  - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!